Poor lil' Tink Tink

Can I get a moment of silence *sniffles* ya'll I think my computer on it's last end and idk what to do. I've had this same laptop for like 5, 6 years and she's finally dying on me. I've never really had problems with her except this one time I had that false FBI virus on my computer and I called GeekSquad and Norton to the rescue.

Julie's (yes I named her lol) my life and my soul bruh... like she been there when nobody else was. All my files, stories and research papers, music, pictures, etc. is stored on her and I'd lose so much without her.

I'm thinking about just up and buying another so she'll stay around long enough or me to transfer everything. But idk what to buy...

I'm hella cheap and ya girl coins are limited so ya'll I'm asking seriously what laptop would be a good purchase?

It has to be able to handle everyday wear and tear cause I am a college student with hella assingnments plus ya'll know I write and between me and you I have a millions prologues and story ideals,plots stored inside my computer I just haven't decided if they are worthy of posting yet. So it has to have good memory space, not too bulky so it's easy to carry and travel with and honestly that's about it.

Ya'll please help me out!!