You Can't Handle My Mouth Muthaf*cka... Sh*t Talking Level on 100

Bruh you can basically tell what this post about from the title... ya'll know the drill lol.

When I tell you my mouth so damn slick that most people really be scarred af to argue with me cause I'm so cruel with it. I don't really give a damn what I say to someone once I go for the juggler cause 9 times out of 10 fr.. they started the fight and kept pointing at me.

I'm probably the sweetest person once you get to know me but I'm also a Gemini.. nigga I got the same damn birthday as Kanye West!! B*tch we in the same crazy boat together fr! I can't handle people constantly poking at me for bulsh*t reasons if I'm the blame for something I will take all the heat. Everything!! Put everything on me but don't ever in ya life come for me on some straight BS or lil small stuff cause I promise you boo boo *slow hand clap* you don't want the juice.

You won't ever wanna speak to me another day in your life. Everything I say will be the truth, it will hurt ya feelings and won't show any signs of caring.

I don't go from to 100.. more like -5,0,2,8,11,24,33,47,65.. 100. Once you cross over the half way mark it's over and you regret bothering the short reserved ass girl in the corner.

My temper comes from being picked and poked on about everything in the f*cking world when I was small. My mother always told me to turn the other cheek and of course I'm black so "Stay in a childs place" rang everyday, all day in my household. I used to be so blowed hearing that.. cause most of the times they tell you that cause they in the wrong and don't want you to point it out.

Parents and grown people pride period is way too stacked up over kids.. like why you intimated by someone who hasn't been alive half of you been on this earth. I despise this so much.

Anyway so once I hit like 9th grade I was so tired of everyone talking out the side of their neck to me for no reason just because I was young.. I mean I was like the nicest teenager ever. I was home every damn night and if I wasn't my parents knew exactly where I was at all times. I seriously was so lame in high school bruh lol... I mostly read books, was on twitter, wrote lil short stories in my notebook, watched YouTue videos and that was basically it.

Well except for the time my dad didn't know about the Drake concert but I had earned a damn pass over all those years...

Didn't go to really have a first real night out until I really turned 18 like who tf still does that lmao?

But my family specifically my father always used to test my patience.. and he's the type to say some hateful ass stuff to you then forget he said it and expect you to be good with him.

 EH!! Bac' up off meh!! *joseline voice* Nah homie we straight.. I got to the point where I didn't speak to him for like eight months for this reason and it used to piss him off lmao fr .

Then that wasn't enough to make it stop so I stopped barking back because holding in every emotion we're feeling really isn't good for you.. You've drive yourself crazy like that.

I never pick fights and I'll be the first to say walk away from a situation but please don't follow me with the BS 'cause you ain't juice like that.

I will hurt ya feelings BAD!! I'm Erica Mena, Tami Roman, Tanisha from Bad Girls Club, Evelyn Lozada with it.. don't play!

Your regular program of positivity will be back in a moment.. Carry On