WCW... Women May or May Not Know

Karen Civil, Ming Lee, Heather Sanders, Draya Michele, Tiarra Monet, Yandy Smith-Harris and the list could go on. These are some of the women I follow on IG who inspire me not because of what they have but because of how they worked to achieve the success they have.

What I love about these women this that they all are hard workers who made their own path to success.

Most of them didn't come from money and worked hard to make it where they are.

Karen Civil started as a radio intern at Hot97 and now she making moves with some of the biggest stars in hip-hop and all quietly. She don't hear her name in the blogs because she's dating this and that rapper or whatever. Most people have no idea who she is or what she does because she's so lowkey about her business. She could walked into the mall most people wouldn't dare to believe that she's helped stars like Lil Wayne, Jeezy, Meek Mill, Nipsey Hussle, YG, Yo Gotti in their success and business endeavors. She's a big philanthropist and just an all-around entrepreneur, I just love that. When I first followed her I had no idea as to what she's does that has her so connected but now I see she basically has her hands into so many things it's hard to place her into a box with just one label.

Ming Lee, I honestly don't know much about her story. I followed her because for a quick moment she was booed up with Rick Ross and that was all the blogs were talking about. I thought she was mad pretty and she seemed so positive & humble/chill. Why not follow her?? I could learn some things. She's successful as hell and always on the run.  She runs and created SnobLife empire that holds so much weight in the hair industry right now. The SnobLife brand has several stores across the country.

Heather Sanders is the CEO of SoSorella Boutique which has some dope clothing and to me is branding itself as a lifestyle brand now. She started as the girlfriend of KingTrell and now she has an online boutique that grossed a million dollars before. I remember watching the LastKing vlogs and being like who is that pretty ass female that's always around but I never knew who she was until I stumbled across her IG. Her fashion sense was always dope but it's the fact that she turned that into a successful business that's so encouraging.

Draya Michele, she's the girl that everyone loves to hate however whether you love or hate her you have to respect that grind. She went from simply being known as basically a girl who gets around or is just around to look so celebrity look good to a business woman who successfully created her brand and swimsuit line in front of our eyes. I respect that so much because she gets so much hate especially on Basketball Wives because she's never been a wife and they consider her a thot, hoe or whatever. Regardless of so many women wanting to see her fail, she did what she wanted to do.

Tiarra Monet, I remember watching her on YouTube like two..three years ago trying to learn how to do my own hair and makeup. Now she has her own hairline and shop, making her money and being successful.

Yandy Smith-Harris, ya'll I remember disliking Yandy so much her first season of Love&HipHop but as the seasons went on I grew to love her. She's about her grind, hustle, money and family that's all, All the extra drama is dismissed and that's so rare especially on these reality TV shows.

All of these women I respect because they are never about shaming someone else or being in completion with anything else. They all seem to promote and big up other women who are on their grind. Living in a society that always places women against each other, it's refreshing to see these women be successful and positive despite the negativity I'm sure they receive every day. It's something to aspire to be like not because they have money but because they earned that bread their selves without hating and stepping on other people's toes.

I never do these WCW posts much no more and especially not on here but it's Wednesday so why not.

Who are you guys fave business women that inspire you??