Fave Fictional Couples.. Books, Movies and TV Shows

I just finished watching one of my fave scenes over again dealing with a TV couple of mine that I love cause ya'll know I'm on this social media break and can't get on IG,Twitter, Tumblr etc so I'm bored like sh*t, anyway the scene broke my heart and it got me thinking about my favorite fictional couples period. From books, movies, and TV shows

So here we go

Drumroll please...

1.) Monica Wright & Quincy McCall (Love &Basketball)

If you were born in the 90s, early 2000's you probably love this couple too because they were and still are the holy grail of fictional couples for our generation. All girls have dreamed of having a cute boy live down the street or next door that lowkey liked you and you guys would fall helplessly in love. Chile, I know cause it was me too. Bruh I still want a Quincy sh*t.. he was bae. Although he was b*tching up in college cause him dumping her was a f*ckboy move, he made up for it in supporting her when they finally got things together in the end. I mean ya'll his biggest dream growing up was to play in the NBA, he realized that he needed his own dream instead of trying to be his dad and ya'll know in the beginning of the movie. He was "I'm gone play in the NBA and you gone be my cheerleaders" lol but he ended up being the cheerleader for his lady and wife as she played professionally in the WNBA. Baby boy had a pride ass smile of his handsome face meanwhile he had and cheered with their baby girl.

It get's no better than this love story in my opinion. No book, movie, or TV has come close and probably won't because they legit have been my favorite forever.

2.) Seven and Josiah (Shortie Like Mine by Ni-Ni Simone)

If you know me you know I have all of Ni-Ni Simone's books except the recent one and the Hollywood High Series. Every single other book I have created in the universe that Seven & Josiah exist in. Only three of the books out of maybe 8 are about Seven and Josiah however they tell their modern age love story perfectly. You see growth from the both of them in each book as well they face real life problems that young adults face in relationships. Their starts in high school then travels to college.

I love them because I found and saw a lot of myself in Seven. She was the first written book character I'd ever read that thought how I thought, felt how I would feel in certain situations, so I understood her and loved that character through everything . Josiah is yet another jock on the list much like Quincy but not in character. He does play basketball but their personalities are different. Josiah is more of slick sweet talker that has you smiling way too hard and if you spend enough time reading about him, you cheeks will hurt from smiling too much. Quincy McCall is sentimental and subtle, he wasn't a sweet talker at least not to Mon.

3.) Dr. Meredith Grey and Dr. Derek Shepard (Grey's Anatomy)

I have made you guys aware plenty of times that I love the creative genius that Shonda Rhimes is. She's like the Goddess of my Writing Dreams. I love her and she's amazing at everything she does. Meredith and Derek are the perfect grown love story well up until recently cause they had to kill off my man. That's the one things that don't like about Shonda Rhimes is that she kills everybody. No one is off limits seriously. No one!! She'll off a main character like it's nothing and bring in a new intern to fill that space in two seconds like viewers haven't spent years loving and investing in that character.

Back to the love story though, Derek loves Meredith specially, deeply, and in a way I think few men actually do anymore. He wasn't perfect by any means cause there were plenty of times I wanted to Meredith to beat the living sh*t out of him for being so spiteful, angry, and mean. He was the guy mothers want their daughter to find and love but also could be the biggest douche on the planet if something troubled him deeply. Those were very few times however and Meredith put him through more than he put her through dealing with his life. Simply they were the age old student/teacher relationship that was totally legal and done right cause they were both grown as hell when they met. I cried with Derek died because I couldn't see how Meredith was gonna go on. They had the perfect life, great marriage, beautiful children, amazing careers and it was just gone in the blink of an eye.