A Thuggz Valentine..

So yesterday I finished this book.. No it's not on Wattpad but Amazon. The book is titled A Thuggz Valentine by Wahida Clark and y'all it's so good

Like the level of skill & talent this author has is crazy.. I couldn't place the book down at all because I needed to know what was gonna happen to Ebony and Bless next.

Imma tell straight up Bless was hella close to bumping some other niggas out of my top five bae list from books lmao eventually as the book progresses he loses his spot because he makes some decisions that I can't agree with however he's been through soo much crazy sh*t that he has reason to be a lil off on the head.

Ebony is most definitely my type of chick. She rode for her man no matter the consequences or what it cost She was so damn lost without that man but once he has her in his grasp everything changes within her.

Y'all think Chance and Devyn been through hell?? My lil backstory for them is a kiddy book compared to what Bless and Ebony endured during childhood. Plus y'all get this.. The book is written in reverse.

At first I didn't want to read it because I didn't want to lose interest because I knew how everything ended first but that's completely the opposite reaction I had reading the first chapter. I had to keep reading because the type of crazy sh*t they did, you have to find out why??

The ending blew my mind and scared me all at the same time.

Chilee Ebony and Bless the illest couple I'd read about in a long time. Because if we being honest y'all a lot of the books I've read that are published I be in the middle of them like " @whateverwattpaduser book better than this, let me go reread it"
Wattpad has spoiled me because when comes to excellent plots, storylines, and dialogue.

Anyway though y'all should check it out and if you do feel free to hit me up once you finish because the ending still got me f*cked up and I need somebody to talk to about it lol.

Also if your pockets a lil light you can read the book for free just get a 30 day trial of prime. You only need a valid credit/debit card number and once the thirty days are over just cancel the subscription before they charge you, simple. Don't say I ever gave y'all no tips lol.

Foreal though go check out the book!