Awkward carwash

!!human!!con!!reader!!

"cOmE oN bArBiE, lEt'S gO pArTy!!" I sang as knockout drove, him groaning as I played that song for the 20th time.

"Why must you play that song (y/n)..." He groaned, though didn't stop me. As he slowed down at a red light I gasp.

"Knockout, want me to wash you?" I asked, causing him to almost run the red light as he audibly sputtered.

"Excuse me what?!" He exclaimed, making me laugh.

"Can I wash the outside of your vehicle mode. There's a car wash over there." I rephrased, motioning to the car wash down the road. He hummed a little then sighed.

"Fine, but if you scratch me I'll start having a vehicon take you to and from school." He answered, making me squeal in happiness.  He pulls up to the self char wash sections and let me out. I took my wallet and went to the money dispenser since I don't have any quarters. As I waited I heard my name.

"(y/n)?" I turn around and saw Jack...... Fuck.

"Heeeeyyyy. What are you doing here?" I awkwardly asked, getting a look from him. He looked over at knockout, which made me look at the motorcycle next to him.... We parked next to them. We just stood there.
"How bout we not attack eachother and do what we were here to do. Wash our giant robot friends." I awkwardly laugh, which got a small nod from him. We both got our quarters and went back to wash our robot friend's vehicle bodies.

"So.... How's trying to destroy humanity going." Jack asked, getting an angry rev from the motorcycle. I shrugged.

"Idk, hows Fowler and his corrupted government." I responded,smiling sweetly at him. He pauses for a second.

"Ok, I can't disagree with that." I snickered, shaking my head. We continued to talk until I was finally done. We stood there, silently.

"Ok soooo.... We'll just go." I said, getting in. I felt the seatbelt slide over me tightly, keeping me still as Knockout sped out and away. I sighed and leaned my head against the window.

Yo, author here. Me and my sister were talking about tfp since I was making the starscream chapter when we had this idea. Originally it was "How's trying to kill the government" "idk, how's Fowler" which was funny. If ya have any x reader ideas I'd love to hear them.