Who

I walked down a corridor,looking down so no one sees my face. Suddenly I bump into someone and cover my eyes,

"S-sorry"a hand then touched my shoulder,

"soldier why are you covering your optics?"I froze, I ran into Lord Megatron,

"I-its just uh a optic injury, I'll be fine"I couldn't tell him, Soundwave threaten me if I told anyone.He stares at me and he gently moved my servo from hiding my faceplate. He stares at my optics,his dimming slightly. What he saw angered him. My optics were cracked with a new scar covering my left optic.

"who did this to you?"he asked,wiping a tear from my optic.

"I-I can't tell you my L-lord."I stutter,looking away and covering my optics. He stands there,calmly.

"Very well then,you are dismissed." He goes around me and carries on. I sigh and continue my way to the med bay. I made it there, more tears rolling down. Knockout was buffing himself and when he saw me he snickered,

"what happened to you this time?"he got up and sat me down, expecting my eye closely.

Megatron's POV

I head over to Soundwave in the communication room to see him cleaning up glass. Odd.

"Soundwave can you find on the the camera if (Y/N) was alone 5 hours prior to now."Soundwave  turns and on his viser it shows (Y/N)'s every movement, and showing her going into the groundbridge for and hour and coming back covering her optics. I nod.

"send me everyone's designation who could have damaged her and send me it through a report, "I turn, ready to leave.

"leave it in my berth room. "

T1M32k1P3, Your POV.

I flitched with every touched inflicted to my eyes. Knockout picked out every shattered glass from my optics.

"done, "he placed the Cybertronian sized twizers on the plate next to him.

"I'm afraid I don't have enough scrap to repair your optics, but I can give you this until I have the supplies to fix them.  "he turned and gave me a mask that would cover my optics and part of my mouth. I frowned, but put it on anyways. I looked back at knockout and I slid on my mouth guard, it covering my mouth perfectly. I nod and left to my berthroom.

Megatron POV.

I walked down a corridor with the report and seeing (Y/N) go into her berthroom, with a visor over her optics and her mouth guard on.  I continued and stopped at her door, only to hear her voice. I turn my head and saw her door open a little. I open it up a little and see her holding a photo of a bot I knew all too well.

"Even if you were upside down, I would be beside you, And your world were a strange thing found, I would be beside you. "she held the photograph in her hand, her thumb brushing against the blue bot's cheek.

"In my symbolised world I'm a beautiful girl, In my house on the hill there is room for you still,When there's, nothing but darkened sound, I will be beside you. "she moved her thumb on the grey bot the stood next to the blue bot, smiling.

"In my simplified world we're a boy and girl, In my house on the hill there is room for you still. "her thumb hovered over a (F/C) bot that's smiling while hugging both the blue and grey bots.

"I'll be everywhere you go, you go, you go, I'll be everywhere you go, you go, you go. "she stared at her younger self, hesitant.

"In my symbolised world I'm a beautiful girl, In my house on the hill there is room for you still. "she frowned, putting away the photo in a box.

"When there's nothing but roaring sound, I will be beside you, When there's nothing but the long drop down, I will be beside you. "she hid the box under her berth, keeping it there.

"When your fears are a swarm in the hive of your mind, When the tears of your life and your loss are entwined-"she squeaked when I knocked on the doorframe, my body halfway in.

"o-oh lord megatron I-I didn't see you there. "she stuttered, looking down.

Your POV.

"it's fine (Y/N), but can you look through these names and point to one. "he gave me a file, it having name of multiple bots.

"u-um my lord, m-may I ask why?"I questioned, hesitant when I saw Soundwave's name.

"who wouldn't you be comfortable in being in a room with. "I looked from Megatron to the filed.

"Starcream and  S-Soundwave.... "I looked away.

"which one out of the two harmed you. "I froze and looked back at him.

"My lord I can't say!if he finds out he'll scrap me to a pulp!"I yelled in anger and fear, regretting it.His gaze shut me up. I sat there, scared.

I don't know how to end thinks, it's two am and I can't really think RN. Hope you guys enjoyed this.