Ratchet x cybertronian

(I've done mostly decepticon's I think so-)

I sat at the floor, chilling there just as Miko started a song.

"Miko, you've been playing that all week!"Jack complained, making Miko stuck her tongue out at him.

"You can't tell me you don't like The wellermen. I caught you listening to it yesterday!"She said, causing the boy to sigh. I bobbed my head as the lyrics started, grinning at the three humans.

"There once was a ship that put to sea."I began, causing Miko to scream in happiness.

"The name of the ship was the Billy of tea."Raf softly sang as Miko scrambled to her guitar.

"The winds blew hard, her bow dipped down." Jack sang, giving in. I turn and grin at the medic turned to yell at them, stopping to see my malicious grin.

"Blow my Bully boys blow."I sang, standing. We all sang as Miko played her guitar, slightly head banging as she played the notes. I swung my hips, singing happily as we all danced in some way. I looked up at Ratchet to see him staring at me, grinning as I take his servos in mine and carefully pulled him to me. I danced as he smiled at me, keeping his optics on me as I danced. I gasped as I heard Bulkhead sing along, arcee also giving in. I smiled as I sang along, looking up when I heard ratchet sing too.

"We'll take our leave and go!" We all stopped, laughing as a very confused Optimus came in.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(cries cause I finished this but the save didn't load in)
.
.
.
I smiled at Ratchet from afar, watching him help Jackie while the bot continues to call him sunshine. I smirk and walk over, smiling innocently as I lean towards Ratchet's receptors.

"What's wrong Sunshine~" I lowly said, walking past him into the hall. I chuckle to myself as I heard Jackie question why Ratchet's faceplate is all blue.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My head hanged low as my servos were chained above me, an emerging poll surrounding my frame. I hummed to myself, trying to ignore the silence this place had. I stopped when the door open, not looking up.

"My, my. Doesn't that light blue suit you."A velvety voice said, almost making me growl at him.
"Staying quiet won't do much for you. Just tell me what I want to know and you can go back to your medic."The cherry said, making me grit my dentas. He grabbed my chin, forcing my faceplate towards him.
"Or you could stay. I'm sure I can make use of you."He grinned, my gamer growing. He gripped my chin, digging his claws under my faceplate.
"Oh what a beautiful faceplate. Too bad you ended up as a autobot...... Wait."He said, smirking.
"I guess you can be useful for an experiment of mine."He said, letting me go. My eyes narrowed.

"What do you mean by that, con."My voicebox came out scratchy, mostly from the screaming along with not using it. He looked back at me.

"How does the idea of brainwashing sound?" He asked, my optics widening.

"Ratchet..."I vented out, realization hitting me.
"Don't you dare! I will never forget my Ratchet! There's nothing that you could to make me forget him or hate him!"I yelled, only getting a smirk.

"We'll see about that."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Wakey wakey." I groaned, opening my optics to the new voice. I look over and see a very brilliant red mech, looking down at me in hesitation

"Knockout?"I questioned, looking at him. He looks at me, nodding slowly. I furrowed my brow ridges, looking around.
"Where.... Where are we?"I questioned, looking around. His optics widened.

"What's the last thing you remember, (Y/N)?"He asked, making me hum.

"I..... I don't..."I struggled, thinking. I looked around me.
"We were on Cybertron. We were hanging out with Megatronus, Orion, and Soundwave. Where are they?"I asked, looking at him. His optics were wide.