Big but soft

(Optimus x Dom female human reader)

I watched Optimus type one of the big computers, decoding. The kids were still here since it was the weekend, hence why Miko was bugging me.

"Heeeeeyyy. Can I ask you a question?"She asked, making me look at her.

"You better keep it pg you energetic grimlin."I chuckled, her pouting before she nodded.

"Who's the top and who's bottom?"She asked, making me blink.

"Really Miko?" I asked, her nodding. I shook my head, thinking.
"Who do you think is top?"I asked, her grinning.

"I don't know, you tell me."She said, making me shake my head.

"Well too bad, I'm not telling you."I said, looking over as Bulkhead, Bee, and arcee. Immediately Bee said something,  Raf's eyes widening. Arcee looked over near Jack, eyebrow ridges furrowed.

"Top and bottom? What does that mean?"She asked, my eyes widening.

"Dammit Miko!"I yelled, the little crack head energetic kid giggling as she ran.

"Hey OP! Are you a bottom or-"She tried asking, making me sprint to her. I immediately I tackled her, shutting her up with my hand.

"Nothing! Ignore her!"I said, Optimum turning.

"I am curious. Was is Miko talking about?"He asked, making me glare at miko.

"I don't think we should explain that."Jack said, making me sigh in relief.

"Thank you Jack. Thats why your my favorite."I said, immediately yelping once I felt wetness.
"Miko!"I yelled, her laughing.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After watching the bots take the kids home, it was just me and and Optimus. Ratchet went to his berthroom, which the kids still don't know exist, leaving me and my mech alone. Since no one was here Optimus had me against his neck cables, still working.

"...... (N/N)?"He asked, making me hum.
"What does bottom one top mean?"He asked, making me smirk.

"A top means your more dominant while a bottom means your more submissive."I answered, him nodding.

"...... Oh."He said,  making me chuckle.

"Yup."I said, leaning against his neck cables which sent a shiver through him. Immediately I feel arms pin me, seeing my mech's handsome holoform hover above. I chuckled as he looked down at me, his cute face trying it's best to look dominant.

"Like this?"He asked, making me shake my head. I put my hands on his hips, sitting him in my lap. I used a hand and caressed his cheek, grinning as I kissed his neck.

"My prime, were you trying to be dominant?"I asked, leaning back to look at his face. The prime's face was red as he looked at me, almost like a fragile rabbit.

"I-I heard women liked dominant men...."He said, making me smile.

"Optimus, I like you how you are. Plus not to sound mean, your more submissive than a cloud."I said, kissing the corner of his mouth.
"Plus I'm not like most women. I like my men submissive."I said, loving the face he made. I kissed him correctly, pulling him towards me more. We stopped when we heard loud footsteps, Optimus's holoform disappearing as ratchet came in.

"As much as I want to find more energon, I must insist you rest, Optimus."Ratchet said, making me pop my head towards him.

"I agree. Come on, Big O. Let's go to sleep."I said, patting his neck. He sighed, nodding.

"Very well."He said, making me chuckle.

"Plus we can continue where we started~" I whispered, Optimus almost rushing down the hall. 

(I didn't check for spelling. Also sorry for the short chapter.)