My dear

(Single father Megatron X preschool teacher)

I booped Tryne's nose, the young boy immediately laughing at the action. I looked at the time, noting that his Father will be here soon.
"Okay, Tryne. Your father's gonna be here soon!"I smiled, the boy gasping before he quickly got his stuff together. I smiled at the energetic kid, leaning against the doorway. I laughed when he stopped, carefully picking up his drawing like any quick touch would shatter it. I smiled at the boy, unbeknownst to the man behind me. Tryne looked at me, smiling wide.

"Sire!"He yelled, running past me and to the man who crouched to hug him. I giggled at the small interaction, the man looking up at me. He was heavily scarred with silver hair, his brown eyes almost looking red.

"Thank you for looking after my son."he said, making me almost blush. You can't get a crush on your students father. You can't-

"Its no problem, Mr. tron! He's one of my best students and I absolutely love babysitting him."I said, smiling at him.

"Sire! Sire! Look!"Tryne called, making me watch as the boy showed a drawing to him. I blushed at realizing what he had.

"T-Tryne! When did you grab that?!"I questioned as Mr. Tron took the drawing.

"Miss (Y/N) drew you!"He continued, a low chuckle emitting from the dad.

"Your a great artist, (Y/N)."He said, my name rolling off his tongue. I covered my face, nodding.

"H-He asked me to draw you s-so-"

"That's a lie! She has more-"

"Tryne! Why must you betray me!"I yelped, the mischievous boy laughing at me. I looked away, my face an ocean of warmth.

"Tryne, can you wait for me in the hall?"Tron asked, making my heart race. Oh dear.

"Make sure you kiss her!"He yelled as he ran out of the room, the man shaking his head while chuckling. I looked at Tron, uncovering my face. No use since it's so obvious now.

"I'm free to watch him tomorrow before the weekend if you need me to."I offered, the man smiling sweetly at me.

"No worries, his uncles can watch him."He answered, making me nod.
"Though, if I may. I would like to know when your free to accompany me, maybe to lunch or dinner?"He asked, making me go wide eyed.

"O-On a date?"I asked, hearing his addicting low chuckle.

"Why of course, my dear."He confirmed, making me grin.

"I'm free after school tomorrow."I answered, him smiling.

"See you then, dear (Y/N)."He said, waving to me as he left. After a few minutes I let out an excited squeal, not knowing a smiling Tron could hear it down the hall.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I hummed as I put away my laundry, smiling at the evening I had planned. It's been a few weeks since I started dating Tron, keeping it slow since he wanted to reveal something before anything happened. I didn't want to think about the news maybe being that he was dying or that he's just playing me, knowing it probably wasn't those two. I sighed as I finished with my clothes and decided a walk was good, putting on some shirts along with a breathable tank top . I walked down town, jogging here and there before I passed K.O. Burgers. I hummed. It has been sometime since I've had fast foods, especially since I normally focused on teaching. I go it, my eyes widening.

"Jack, what a nice surprise."I smiled, seeing a past student of mine. I was 37 year old and only taught for 7 years, three of those years spent teaching at a highschool before I decided to teach preschool.