Starscream x reader

!Cybertronian!Reader!
(use a cybertronian name. I use shadowstreak or shadowblade)
(your taller than him btw)

(y/n) POV.

I sighed as I listened to knockout blabber on about getting his finished scratched.

"I swear to primus the next bot that scratches my wonderful finish will-"

"Be scrapped, I know." I rolled my eyes, getting a scoff from him.
"Go head to your berthroom. I'll clean up here." I gently said, smiling at him. He sighs but nods, leaving the room. I begin cleaning and putting away the medic's tools only to hear the door open.
"Knockout go to slee-" I turn to see Starscream, making me smile at him.
"Hey Star, what do you need." I asked, seeing him pout and slowly come up to me. He then silently hugged me. I felt my spark skip a beat as I felt his arm wrap around me, his face hiding in my chassis.

"..... Affection." He quietly said, making me chuckle as I wrap my arms under his wings. I hummed sweetly while his cheeks grew a brilliant blue. I lift his helm and rubbed our foreheads together.

"My sweet craves affection, does he?" I ask, getting a small huff from him. He nods and hugs me tightly. I rest his helm back on my chassis and rocked us both silently. I love moments like this when he came to me for affection instead of me just giving him affection. I let go of him, causing the silver con to silently whine.
"Let me get finish here and we can take this to our berthroom."I said, giving him a small peck on his forehead before turning around. I felt his arms snake around my waist, pulling me against him.

"I never said you could stop." He said darkly, making me grin.

"Never knew I had to ask." I playfully retorted, getting out of his grasp. I finished putting things away and finally turned to Starscream, seeing him lean against the door. I chuckled and went over to him, taking his servos in mine and kissed them.
"May I have permission to lead you to our berthroom so we may cuddle?" I smirked as I saw his face heat up. He looked up and turn.

"You have my permission." He said, leaving the room as I grabbed his servo and lead him to our berthroom. I open the door and motion for him to go in, which he did. I closed and locked the door, pulling him onto our berth. I felt his arm snake around me as I pulled him to my chest, whispering sweet nothings in his receptors. I could hear the purr of his vents as we cuddled, slowly going offline.