Starscream X con

I growled as I walked down the halls, my mood souring after fighting with Starscream. As much as I love him, he enrages me sometimes. I make it to medbay, walking in to see knockout buffing his armor. He glances to me as I sit across from him, hearing him sigh.

"You guys fought. Didn't you."He asked, making me silently nod. He went over to me, patting my back.
"What was it about?"He asked, making me glance at him.

"I caught him rambling about a new plan of his. How can I be in love with a mech whose every breath is to back stab our leader! I just- I feel like I can't take it anymore."I said, clenching my optics tightly in fear I may start crying. He pats my back, humming.

"Starscream has always been that way but I'm sure he'll change for you. He does care for you more than anyone here."He said, looking at me. I sighed, my optics finally opening.

"It doesn't feel like it."I said, looking at him as tears rolled down my faceplate. He frowned at me, carefully wiping my tears away.

"Well, whatever you choose I'll back you up."He said, making me smile. I sighed, sitting there with him as we talked. We spoke about megatron, about our wishes, about breakdown, and about before the war.I didn't hear the medbay doors open, smiling softly.

"Thanks knockout."I said, glancing at him to see him look past me. I turn my head, my smile falling. There stood Starscream, his servos laying behind his back strut.

"There you are. I was looking for you."He said, glancing from me to knockout only for his gaze to stay on me. I glared at him.

"Why, wanted another shouting match? Sorry to burst your bubble, commander, but that won't be happening."I hissed, turning away from him. I could feel his glare before he scoffs.

"Come to my berthroom, I wish to speak to you after your done affiliating yourself with the medic."He growled, leaving. I watched him leave, shock as the doors closed. Did he just...? I growled, going to go after him.

"(Y/N), calm down-"

"No! Isn't you hear what that blasted mech said? How dare he think something is going on! How dare he think I'd do that to him, the mech I love! How fragging dare he! How could he-"I went, feeling myself fall with every word as tears poured.
"Dammit! Frag these emotions!"I yelled, leaving the room as I rushed to the roof. I passed vehicon after vehicon, all not daring to look at me. I put my head up to my receptors, paging Megatron.
"Lord Megatron, I'll be going on a small flight."I informed, reaching the roof.

"Understood."He replied, cutting the call. I immediately transformed, taking off. I soared through the sky, twisting and turning as I tried my hardest to forget what happened. At some point I landed by a lake, falling backwards and on the ground. I sighed, looking up at the sky. I didn't hear the sound of the ground bridge as I sat up, standing. I walk towards the lake, staring at it. I move my ped towards the water, feeling the cold liquid tickle my metallic skin. I stepped fully into the shallow end, humming. I looked around before walking further into the water and sat down. I sighed, slouching. I stared at my reflection, thinking.

"..... Is it even worth it?"I asked, looking up. I must've sat there for about an earth hour until my coms beeped.
"Yes?"I answered.

"Where are you?"I heard a raspy voice say, making my game narrow.

"Somewhere."I answered, standing.

"Very funny. Where exactly are you."He asked making me growl.

"Why would I tell you! It's not like you care."I seethed, going further into the water.

"Why wouldn't I. Your my courtmate. Of course I care."He said, making me stop. I was shoulders deep, staring at the top of the water.

"...... I don't believe you."I said, closing my optics.

"What?"He asked, sounding perplex.

"If you did you wouldn't have said what you said in medbay or continuously try and betray our leader after countless fights of me telling you to. Stop. If you cared, you would've stopped or not said those things."I said, opening my optics.
"Starscream, I'm sorry. I can't take this anymore."I said, my voice is cracking at the end. He said nothing, that alone broke my heart.

"Sweetspark..... Where are you?"He asked, making me shake my head. I terminated the call, putting my servo under the water. I sighed, dunking my helm under the water. I looked around, seeing small aquatic organisms swim around. I lift my head, walking out of the lake. I tried my best to drain out all the water, deciding a flight would probably get the rest out. I transformed, taking off only for pain to fill me as a shot hut my engines. I crashed, transforming before I slammed into a tree. I growled, unsheathing my blades. I raise my digit to my coms.

"Soundwave, I request a ground bridge. Something shot me out of the sky and I am in need of-"A shot hit my servo, terminating the call. I growled as I turned, seeing a white and green Mech.

"What's a con like you doing out here?"The autobot named Wheeljack asked, grinning at me. I glared at him.

"I was just taking a breather before you shot me down. Can't a con go swim and relax?"I asked, backing up. He hummed.

"Not if your a con."He said, unsheathing his katanas. I growled, shaking ny head.

"Great, first starscream now think. Can't I get a break?!"I yelled, lubricant spilling out of my eyes. The bots optics widened as I rushed him, knocking him back with my blades.

"Whoa whoa wait-" He said, blocking one of my blades. I growled, pushing him back as I slammed my blades towards him over and over. I jumped back when I heard a ground bridge, wary until I saw Starscream run through. I glared at him but still ran to him as he shot a missile at Wheeljack, running into the bridge. As soon as it closes I winced, registering the pain.

"(Y/N) are you-"

"I'm peachy."I interrupted, looking at him with a cold gaze.
"I'm heading to Medbay. You know, to get help from my friend."I said, glaring at him as I slowly made my way to medbay. I go in, seeing knockout standing with his supplies laid out. He took one look at me and immediately sat me down, making me wince.

"What happened?! You weren't even gone more more than two earth hours and already your hurt!"He said, inspecting my engines and servo. Immediately he began to treat them, making me wince here and there. After getting lectured I left to my berthroom, pausing. I share a room with starscream..... Though my old room still exists. Head over to my old berthroom, finding most of my original things still in there. Good. I lay down, offlining for the day.