Hello there doc

I sat there, staring at the emotionless bot as he continued his work. I gripped onto his purple shoulder as a cherry red bot's stormed in, shaking with anger.

"scraping screaming glitch."he growled,causing me to grin.

"why hello there doc~"I smirked, seeing him glare at me. Shockwave turned and stared at knockout, causing him to scowl and turn away.

"It's illogical for you to infuriate a being that can harm you."Shockwave said, working on his dragon looking bot thing.

"I know but it's fun to tease him, he looks adorable. "I laughed, giggling darkly. He hums, setting down his tools.

"(Y/N) may I ask if you can go to the helm switch."I salute to him, running down his arm and jumping on the table. I run to the small helmet he made for me, it suppose to switch my mind into the dragon thing. I give him a thumbs up as he switched something. Oh dear. I screamed as something in the wiring shocked me, burning my skin.

"(Y/N/N)!?"Someone screamed from another room, rushing to shockwave.
"Shockwave turn it off!!Something's wrong!!"they screamed, causing shockwave to hurriedly brake the wires. I screamed one last time before I felt my body go numb.

Knockouts POV.

I growled, leaving to the other side of the room to grab my buffer. That pest enrages me sometimes. That ungrateful vermin always hides behind that one optic freak. I sigh, slouching. Just as I was about to buff my arm I heard a scream, no I heard her/his scream.
"(Y/N/N)!?"I scream her/his nickname, rushing in to see her/him wearing the helmet that was suppose to make her/him into a cybertronians but Shockwave never told her/him.
"Shockwave turn it off!!Something's wrong!!"I angrily screamed, causing shockwave to hurriedly brake the wires and take it off her.I looked at her limped body in fear, seeing her chest say still.
"(Y/N/N)?"My voiced cracked, shockwaves figure shaking. We were both close to her/him, even if our friendship grew apart I still cared for her/him. I picked her/him up, tears running down my faceplate. Both our heads snapped to the predacon bot, it groaning as it got up. It opened its optics, looking at us.

"Whoa, did you guys shrink or did I become bigger?"I tackled her/him in a hug, tears still streaming.

"WE THOUGHT YOU DIED!"I weep, hugging her/him tightly.

"Yes, we were concerned when your human body went limp."Shockwave said, looking away. (Y/N) smiled at us, hugging both of us.