Latched on

(wheeljack x predacon reader)

(I'm not checking for spelling. Sorry for the loss of interest)

I quietly watched Predaking mess with the opposing enemy from a cliff, not caring too much unlike Predaking who took Lord Megatron's orders seriously. I watched as he attacked a green and white mech, humming as he got hurt. I fly down, roaring at Predaking which made him back away. He growled at me which I only stared in response, the mech lowering his helm while turning to the rest. I turn and get closer to the mech, him powering up his blasters at me. I stopped, sitting down which made him pause. He stared at me, making me move closer only to stop when he aimed at me again.

"Don't you dare think I'll let you take me out."He said, making me chuckle lowly. He glared at me, though that only amused me more. I like this one. I rush forward and shove my helm between his legs, shoving his body onto my back.
"You fraggjng-"I then turned around, grinning as I rushed forward and took flight. He yelled as I soared higher, his teammates yelling while shooting at me. He held onto me tightly, still trying to figure out my logic in doing this.

"Decepticons, fall back!"I heard Starscream yell, making me whine while looking down. Predaking roared loudly, looking up at me. I roared back, flying away which caused the predacon to fly after me.

"Whoa, what is going on?!"The mech on me yelled, stopping when he got a com from what I think was his teammate. Predaking cooed at me, making me huff at him only to growl. Predaking nipped at my tail, trying to get to the mech. I whipped around and nipped at him back, growling before continuing back to the base. As soon as I land the mech jumped off me, pointing his weapons at me. I chuckled at that, going to sit down only to growl at predaking. Stupid mech. I roared loudly at his faceplate, the mech shrinking back before huffing and laying down. Mine. I looked back at Wheeljack, the mech watching me cautiously. I cooed at him, staying put.
"Look, it's clear you have a uh fondness for me but I need to leave."He said, slowly moving towards the door. I cooed at him again, standing and trotted towards him. Immediately he raised his katana at me, but lowered it when I calmly sat back down. He glanced at predaking then back at me, going to the door and opened it. I followed him, not really stopping him. He stared at me for a good earth second before leaving, me following closely. He'd glance at me from time to time but quickly accepted my presence as he tried to escape. I would coo at him from time to time, him hushing me. Mine.

.
.
.
.
.
.

(yeah, I lost interest in this awhile ago. Checked the drafts I need to do and this had the most work in it. Been working at Rise of the Jester and art for that book. My art skills have gotten better cause of it.

Also, I'm working on the request for motherly touch except I decided to write for every bot I could. Some won't have one but it's gonna be a long chapter so stay tuned for that. I started with the decepticons and am almost done with them)