Small body, big temper

Tfp x minicon reader

(I think it's called a minicon, I just call them teacup cybertronians.)
(I imagine (Y/N) with the design of G1 soundwave but instead of blue their black.)

I walk down the halls, the vehicons avoiding me as I made my way to the bridge. I get there and see most of the cons there, breakdown and knockout not there due to them being on a mission.

"Ah, (Y/N). Nice for you to finally arrive." Starscream said, making me glare at them from behind my visor. I paint at my legs, stomping. He scoff, looking away. Oh my primus-

"(Y/N) and starscream, I want you two to scout for energon with the help of Soundwave."Megatron said, causing the seeker to fume slightly.

"Yes, my Lord."I said, bowing towards him before walking over to Soundwave. Starscream was about to protest until he saw the look Megatron said, keeping quiet before following my lead. Soundwave picked me up, setting me on his shoulder as we all headed to the groundbridge. He pulled up a few potential coordinates and opened the ground bridge, walking through with me still on his shoulder. We went out and saw a cave, making me jump off Soundwave's shoulder and go to the cave. I walked in looking around as I took out my scanner, a slight beeping being heard. I looked over at soundwave, him nodding. He came over and did something on his visor, most likely noting this coordinate as a yes starscream stood behind us, scowling. I glanced at him, him looking at me.I waisted until soundwave looked away before putting my mouth guard down and blepped at him, turning and putting it up without saying a word. He stared at me bewildered as I ran up to Soundwave, him summoning a groundbridge. We groundbridge ourselves to the next coordinates, my scanner going off. Soundwave nodded to me and commed Megatron, bridging in Vehicons. A few glanced at me while others avoided my gaze, making me grin. Guess they learned their lessons. Starscream was told to monitor the dig sight as me and Soundwave returned back, reporting to Megatron all the sights we checked and were dismissed. I ran through the halls, arriving at the top where the predacon was. I wave to Shockwave who glanced at me before I ran to the Predacon. Predaking jumped me before I got to him, looking down at me before getting off. I silence laugh as we ended up playing what would be considered cat and mouse, the predacon avoiding me as I tried to tag him. Shockwave shook his head, finding it illogical to 'play' with the creature. I liked it, plus it got us both active.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Idk what else to do so I'll just put some small moments they have with the others. Comment.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I glared as Starscream mocked me. I pointed at him before comming someone.
"::May I have permission is harm Starscream slightly.::"I asked, Starscream staring wide at me. I hear a low chuckle, Megatron finally answering.

"::You have my permission.::" Immediately I transformed my servos into saw blades, running at him without dismissing the call.

"(Y/N)! How dare yo- AAA!!"he began before my saw swung near his head, my mouth guard sliding down to show a murderous grin as he screamed. He ran from me as I chased him, laughing evilly.

"Oh I'm sorry, I though you weren't scared of little patgetic me!!"I yelled after him, watching him transform. I transform into my small car, zooming past vehicons as I gained on him. He zoomed down the the room where Megatron was talking with Shockwave, seeing Starscream try to fly off only for me to jump on him. I used my saw and lightly rammed it into him, causing him to transform and skid forward. I grinned evilly as he crawled away from me, giggling like a maniac before realizing Megatron and Shockwave were there. Immediately my mouth guard went back up, waving at them as I walked back inside. I may be a quiet mech/feme majority of the time but I can be loud when I want to.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I struggled in my restraints as I was put in a cell, glaring at the autobots in front of me.

"(Y/N), we will bring you no harm if you tell us where the ship in located." Optimus said, making me stare at him.

"The little bugger is worst than soundwave."Bulkhead said, making my gaze whip to him.
"And creepier too."I pushed myself away from them, staring at them.

"If you don't cooperate then we will be forced to use violence."Optimus said, making me shake ny head. Optimus sighed. I ignored them, watching them leave finally. I transform struggling a bit until I got out of my restraints. I checked the door and notice a vent, making me grin. I open it and go in, crawling through it. This must be a gateway they blacked. Too bad for them, I'm small enough to fit. I make it to the other side of the vent and hear them talk.

"-Give you the minicon."

"Your quite unfortunate prime. It was a mistake for you to take them."Megatron retorted to Optimus, the grin evident in their voice.

"And why is that?"A voice said, sounding human.

"He/She isn't one to stay caged."He said, making me grin. I burst out of the vent, my saws spinning as I rush towards their computer.

"I'll show you what this little bugger can really do!"I cackled, destroying a machine that caused them all to rush me.

"Grab them!"

"I'm trying!!"

"We needed that!!!"

"::They talked!!!::" they yelled as I ran from them, sawing anything I could reach as the humans ran for cover. I heard them turn on the groundbridge, allowing me to rush into it and out. I find myself in the Arctic, making me chuckle. How predictable. I commed Soundwave, still running.

"They sent me to the Arctic."I said, getting a recorded confirmation as a bridge opened in front of me. I ran through, grinning under my mouth guard as Megatron glanced at me.

"I hope you autobots learned your lesson."He end, ending the transmission. I ran up to him, looking up and gave him a small bow. He smiled at me, patting my head.