Optimus x suicidal feme part 2

Sorry, I know someone asked for a part two so I'm now making it. Sorry for the one who asked. Oh and ima make you a seeker.

I walked down the hall, mad at starscream for scraping my left wing. I walk into med bay, seeing knockout buff himself. I sit down on a berth, careful to not hit my wing.
"what happened to you?"knockout gasp, rushing to see my wing. I grumble under my breath, wincing as he touched my wing.

"Other then starscream taking advantage of my low pain tolerance, I'm fiiiiinnnneee. "I laughed, with a murderous grin.
"if only Lord Megatron would let me scrap him, then that traitorous fragger would be out of our hairs."knockout grinned, carefully repairing my wing.

"I would help you but he is second in command."I sigh, depression taking its toll on me.

"maybe he's right." I quietly whispered, wincing as my wing gets repaired. Starscream walks in, battered with claw marks all over him. I chuckled, glaring at him.
"well hello there commander~" I sneered, grinning as he fumes to my faceplate.

"why you little-"I stand, looking down at him.

"The only little in this room is you commander. "Knockout smirk and glanced at us.

"ladies please, no fighting. "I chuckled while starscream fumed once again.

"Commander Starscream and (Y/N), Lord Megatron wants you both in his throne room. " A voice said on the intercom. I sigh, moving my wing to feel it not in pain anymore.

"bye (Y/N), please don't get hurt."knockout said, looking sadly at me. I smile, leaving.

"I don't plan on it."I follow starscream, walking b ehind him. Even though I'm taller and stronger than him doesn't help the fact that he's still my commander. We make to the throne room, the only ones there are Megatron and Soundwave. I bow in front of him, earning a growl from starscream.
"My Lord, may I ask why you've summon us here?"Megatron nods, coming close to us.

"I want you and starscream to scout out a location that we believe they are hiding in."I nod, glancing at starscream.

"My liege, when will we be leaving -"Megatron looked at starscream, coldly glancing at all his injuries.

"In ten cycles,you two may go."I nod, bowing before leaving with screamer. Starscream pushes me into the wall, pinning me there with his servo.

"I know about the rumors you've been spreading, if you DARE try to take my place as his second in command you'll know what it feels to be close to the all spark." he threatened, letting me go when he saw soundwave coming down the hallway we're in. 

"I don't know about any fragging rumors but go ahead and try and scrap me, its not like I haven't planned to be with the allspark anyway.... "I growl, quickly leaving as I heard him call my name over and over........

Optimus pov

I drive towards the base, just scouting. I was about to turn when I see two jets fly above me, along with a small group of black jets. I continue down the road, driving off the main road into desert terrain.

"Optimus to Ratchet, I'm requesting immediate backup."I glance at the two jets to see them diving down at me, shooting. I barrel roll as I transform, standing with my blasters ready. I hear a ground bridge behind me, my ally's standing with me.

"We're way too close to the base Optimus, we need to lure them away."Arce informed. I nod.

"Autobot, follow my lead."I command, transforming. We drive further out on the terrain, away from human roads.

Your view.

I land, my blades ready to slice. I hear starscream laugh, screaming for his armona to fight. I growl as I com in to soundwave.
"(Y/N) to soundwave, we are attacking the autobots.Optimus Prime is here."As soon as I said Optimus I heard a ground bridge behind me, Megatron running out of it beside me. He gained as he ran at Optimus, him doing the same as their swords clashed at eachother. As I turn away from them I dodge Arce's blade, blocking it with my own. I smirk at her, pushing her down unto the ground. When I went to slice her I was hit in the back of my helm by Bulkhead, making my vision become poke a dotted. I scowl, getting tripped by arce.

"Retreat!!"I hear starscream screech, flying away while the rest ran into the portal. I tried to fly but was shot down  by starscream, causing me to see spots again.

"STARSCREAM!!"I screamed, only to hit the ground. Last thing I saw was Megatron's face as I blacked out.

I'll just make  part 3 that will be the end so bye.