Motherly love part 1

OKAY! So I decided to make this a part 1 & two due to finishing the cons before the bots so why not. Plus I hate keeping y'all waiting, especially after what feels like a long time. So here y'all go!

(also, there's no romantic feelings between anyone here. Just an ex parent and giant children feelings.)
(not all are positive towards (Y/N), some aren't cause I can see them being that way to them.)

(SOME ARE SHORT AND I'M SORRY FOR THAT!)

(Ex carrier cybertronian x cons)

!!!!Decepticons!!!

---------

Megatron:

I watched as Megatron yelled at Starscream, leaning against the wall next to soundwave. I sighed, standing.

"My Lord, we don't have enough supplies to repair him if you beat him."I said, standing next to the kneeling seeker. Megatron looked at me before growling, turning.

"Lock him up then, will do him some good."He said, two vehicons immediately grabbing the mech and dragged him out. I looked back at Soundwave, the silent con nodding before leaving the room. I gesture to the rest of the vehicons, them leaving as well. I move forward, pausing.

"Megatron, are you okay?"I asked, his frame whipping around.

"Must you always defend that traitor?! Not only that you stare at me with worry and concern that it drives me insane!"He yelled, glaring down at my small frame. I just looked up at him calmly before caressing his faceplate with my servos, watching at this big scary gladiators anger melted into my touch.

"Megatronus, I don't defend him. As much as I don't like him, fighting eachother will only bring pain and disorder. We are a team, as strict and harsh as we are. You worry me sometimes, especially with the lack of sleep and energon you've been avoiding."I frowned, him nodding.

"I-I... I'm sorry, (Y/N). Your right."he said, making me smile before kissing his forehelm.

"I've course I'm right. A carrier knows best."I said, pain filling my optics. Megatron stared at me, his usual frown turning into a small smile.

"You were the best Carrier to your sparkling."He said, making me chuckle as I shook his helm a little.

"That's right! Never forget that!"I said, stopping as I rubbed my digits against his faceplate.
"He would've wanted to be just like you."I said before letting go of his face.
"Now, Lord Megatron. Allow me to guide you to your berthroom. I'll bring a energon cube once you wake up."I smiled, him sighing.

"Fine."He gave in, making me cheer as I dragged him out down the hall. He didn't fight it, just smiled all the way there.

---------

Starscream:

I frowned as Starscream screamed, pacing back and fourth in front of me. He paused as he looked at me, groaning while rubbing his faceplate.

"I'm doing it again, aren't I."He asked, making me smile slightly.

"Yes, dear. Your fishing your harsh emotions on someone else."I said, his sighing while flopping next to me on the berth.

"I'm sorry, I just get so frustrated. I've given up my traitorous ways, but no matter what I do Lord Megatron sees me a threat."He said, making softly push his helm against my shoulder blade.

"Remember, a few years of being a loyal second in command won't make up for centuries of backstabbing. It takes time."I soothed, humming softly. I felt his wings relax, his weight moving onto me.