A car came, it was a black Tesla model X looking fresh and boujee. Jisung's jaw dropped real fast while Hyejin's eyes were about to drop on the floor, just how rich this boy is?

"Sis, he beat my Audi."

"I know right. I mean he's a worthy opponent and you should lose, you know?" The brother slightly pulled the sister's hair making her shrieked in pain, adjusting her hair before kicking his legs.

Jeno came out of the car, so neat and tidy. "Now, let's go shall we?"Jeno shot a smile towards Hyejin, and yet again, her honey eyes did something on him. He saw the brother, smiling slightly towards both his one and only sister and the one who's taking her out for assignment.

"Hi, Jisung? How are you man?"

"Aye Jeno, fine and thanks. I'll let her go but take a good care of her, aight?"

"No problem, bro. See ya later."

With that, both of them went inside the car and drove to a mall in the middle of Seoul.

🏴

Both of them found a place to sit, Neo Zone Cafe on the second floor nearby the escalator which allows them to see more people going up and down, also seeing more students going out, kids throwing tantrum and couples. They ordered their meals and sat down beside a window. Jeno noticed that Hyejin looked stiff and nervous, but still managed to make his heart beat like crazy.

"Hyejin, let's discuss about the project."

"Before that, where did you get my number? Why were you so nice in front of my brother and how do you know where my house is?"

He sighed and lightly kicked Hyejin's legs under the table. Hyejin winced in pain making Jeno rolled his cold eyes.

"First, I got your number from Yeri. Second, Jisung was my senior before and lastly, I asked Yeonjun about your adress. Happy now?"

"It's the effort for me. Anyways, yep." She smiled happily, revealing her teeth and it definitely made him smile again that morning.

"Jinnie, how about we go to a library and set our plans there?"

"Sounds great. In fact, I was about to borrow a book from there."

"Oh, you love reading?" She nodded as a response. "Well same, no one will believe me but sometimes I read, that's why I rarely go out from my room. I found my inner peace."

So he loves reading, I see. What a shocking hobby for a bad boy like him.

"Sure, let's finish the food first and go to the library."

"It's on the third floor, by the way." Hyejin squealed excitedly, another day to borrow more books she wasn't able to buy and discovers deeper into the shelf of books, heaven.

"Jinnie, I'll pay for the meal okay?"

"You don't need to, Jeno." He shook his head and went to the cashier. As a hard-headed person like him, he really paid for all of the food without asking Hyejin anything related to her money. She sighed, lazily stared into his eyes while picking up her bag.

"Next time, I'll pay you back."

"Nah, you don't have to."

🏴

Both of them were sitting in front of a computer, apparently. It was been an hour since they arrived and none of them got any ideas on what to do, thus, this marked down as one of the hardest assignment they have ever done during high school. School is definitely exhausting it was sucking out most of our energy, but it was fun too

"Aw come on, Hyejin. You're usually good at this why the heck are you so slow now?" She banged her head on the table, didn't actually care about the worried Jeno right beside her—just staring blankly into the monitor and her head, back and forth.

"Hyejin, please don't bang your head. It's not good you know."

She groaned in pain and frustration. "I'm sad. What should we do now, Nono?" She looked like she was about to cry, really in the verge of tears.

"Don't cry here—wait, Nono?"

Hyejin nodded, a bit of her smile was shown. "What the fuck is that?"

"Your nickname, I want to call you Nono. That sounds freakin' cute."

He wanted to smile, but still manage to stay cold as he could. Hyejin was such a patience tester and it drove him crazy knowing one day he would lost to her.

Dear Han Hyejin, you don't know how much you changed me, only if you knew.

After about 15 minutes passed, Jeno found an idea to share with Hyejin. Realization hit him hard when he heard a soft snore coming from his right. As he turned around, Hyejin fell asleep on the table, arm supporting her head from touching the table.

Jeno was mesmerized. How can someone looked adorable while sleeping, he thought. Quietly, he admired her soft skin, her plump lips, rosy cheeks and her long, thick eyelashes. It was drawn perfectly by the angel, he smiled as he heard her soft snore and tiny murmurs after he pushed a bit of her hair strands.

She's wonderful.

With that, he decided to pick her up and brought her to his car. He drove her home making sure she's not awake and uncomfortable.

Sleep tight, Hyejin.

🏴