"Everyone is probably just packing", Katsuki replied.

"Sometimes I question your intelligence Kacchan~"

"Hey, it's early in the morning and I ain't go time for riddles"

Izuku walked away from Katsuki and into their bedroom, Katsuki following right behind him. He opened the draw of his nightstand and pulled out an envelope. 

"While you were being Mr. Grumpy the entire trip, I had a small talk with our parents", Izuku said as he handed Katsuki the envelope. Katsuki opened it and looked at its contents.

"I hated the fact that we weren't alone either, but I enjoyed spending time with everyone. So, I asked your parents if they could extend our stay, just for the two of us. I promised I'd pay them back but my dad paid for the extra stay so..."

"So we have another week here? Just the two of us!?", Katsuki said as he looked away from the plane tickets in his hand.

"Yup! So we have this whole place just to ourselves~"

Katsuki dropped the plane tickets and threw Izuku onto the bed.

"W-wait Kacchan! Can we just spend the day relaxing, and then at night we can do it?", Izuku pleaded as he placed a gentle kiss on Katsuki's cheek.

"Awe, come on. You said so yourself that you hated that we couldn't be alone!?"

"Hehe, I know. But, I want to spend some time alone with you, without our friends or family around. Plus, I've got some things planned that are just going to have to wait for tonight~"

"Ugh, fine. As long as we can finally have our wedding night, I'll wait", Katsuki said as he laid on top of Izuku.

"Good alpha~", Izuku said as he petted Katsuki's hair.

~Sexy time skip~

Bakugo flung the door open as he and Izuku entered their estate in a heated french kiss. The two spent the day watching the ocean waves, snorkeling, relaxing on the beach, and finished the day by having a nice dinner at one of the resort bar's. 

"Kacchan ... hang on a second", Izuku pleaded as Katsuki was sucking on his neck.

"What now nerd!?", Katsuki grunted as he continued to leave love marks all over Izuku's neck. 

"I need to change..."

"I'm gonna rip off all your clothes anyways"

"No ... Kacchan ... I'm serious!", Izuku said as he pushed Katsuki off of his neck.

"I told you I had something planned", Izuku stated.

"I know love, but we have a whole week to ourselves. Can you save it for another night?"

"Bakugo Katsuki! You either do what I say or you can enjoy staying here on this island ... alone", Izuku said with a stern look as he crossed his arms.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I'll obey your every command", Katsuki said as he bowed towards his husband.

"Great! Come with me", Izuku said as his mood instantly changed from angry to happy.

 "I want you to put this on", Izuku said as he handed Katsuki his wedding suit.

"Why do you want me to wear this?", Katsuki asked. 

"Please, Kacchan~? For me~?", Izuku said with puppy dog eyes.