CH. 30

*Ring*Ring*Rin-

Katsuki smashed the alarm clock, nearly breaking the poor device. He groaned as saw the time: 4:30 a.m... It was Monday morning and Katsuki had practice at 6 a.m. and the time it would take to get back to the dorm, get changed, and head to practice, he would barely make it on time.

He rolled over and saw Izuku sleeping peacefully: relaxed expression, mouth slightly open as the omega drooled in his sleep. He smiled to himself at the omega's comfort as he was nicely tucked under the covers. He kissed Izuku's forehead and slightly shook him awake.

"Mhm, five more minutes~", Izuku said as he flipped over.

"Good morning to you too babe", Katsuki said as he got out of bed. He made his way to Izuku's side and crouched down to be face to face with the sleeping omega.

"Izuku, we have to go. I'll be late to practice", Katsuki said.

"Leave me here, I'll take the bus!", Izuku said as he turned over once more.

"Alright, you leave me no choice", Katsuki said.

He laid the omega on his back and captured his lips, immediately forcing his tongue into Izuku's mouth. He explored the warm cavern, Izuku too weak to fight back. Izuku quickly felt himself falling short of breath and banged his fists against Katsuki's chest. It wasn't until he started moving his legs did Katsuki pull away.

"Puah!", Izuku gasped for air.

"You're the one who wouldn't wake up", Katsuki said with a smirk as he stared into the Izuku's drowsy eyes.

"It's too early for this shit", Izuku said as he sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Wow~, I think that's the first time I've ever heard you cuss", Katsuki said with a grin.

"Well, why do I have to wake up so early?", Izuku asked.

"Cause if you don't then you're going to miss class", Katsuki said.

"Ugh, fine", Izuku said in defeat.

As he slowly stood out of bed, he stumbled and Katuski caught him before he could fall.

"Guess you need some more time to adjust to my size", Katsuki said as he helped Izuku stand up straight.

"Mm...", Izuku hummed in response, face as red as the alpha's crimson eyes.

The two then got dressed. Katsuki grabbed some warm-ups from his closet while Izuku threw on one of Katsuki's sweaters and the smallest pants that wouldn't continuously slip off of him. They then brushed their teeth and headed for Katsuki's car.

"Well good morning you two, you're up really early", Masaru said.

"I got practice at 6", Katsuki said.

"Is that so? When does the season start?", Masaru asked.

"It starts on Friday. Coach will be choosing the starting line-up this week", Katsuki replied.

"Hmm, I'll have to make sure our schedules will be cleared so we can attend your game", Masaru said.

"Where is the old hag anyways?", Katsuki asked.

"Haha, you know your mom, always sleeping in till the last minute", Masaru said.

"Well, me and Izuku got to go. I'll text you the schedule later old man", Katsuki said as he and Izuku made their way to the door.

"Thank you for letting me stay over Mr. Bakugo", Izuku said with a bow. The three stood in the doorway as he and Bakugo slipped on their shoes.

"Ah, don't even worry about it. We're practically family now", Masaru said with a smile.