CH. 28

Izuku woke up to the warm sunrays hitting his face. His lashes fluttered open, body completely laxed, with a pleased expression as he remembered last night's events. Izuku flipped over, expecting to see the alpha laying by his side, but he wasn't there.

'Maybe he's in the restroom', Izuku thought to himself. As he got out of bed, his knees completely failed him, creating a loud thud noise as he fell to the floor. As he picked himself back up and held onto nearby furniture to walk, cum slowly dripped down his thighs, causing the omega to whimper at the leaking sensation.

'Geez, Kaccham didn't hold back', Izuku thought as a slight shade of pink rose on his cheeks. As he finally made it to the washroom in his bedroom, he opened the door, but still no alpha.

"Where did you go Kacchan?", Izuku said. He grabbed the alphas sweater from his nest and put it on, completely naked under the garment.

Izuku opened his bedroom door and saw rose petals scattered along the floor leading to the living room area.

"Kacchan~?", Izuku whispered to himself with a smile.

He followed the petals down the staircase, crystal lights hanging across the wall lighting the already lit path. As he made it down the stairs, the living room table had numorous bouquets and teddy bears; he continued to follow the rose petals. He turned towards the dining room area where the biggest rose bouquet that probably existed sat at the center of the diner table with rose petals littered all over the furniture. Izuku teared up at all the extravagant gifts. He finally made it into the kitchen where the alpha was making breakfast; a large amount at that.

"Kacchan...", Izuku called out.

Katsuki turned around and smiled towards his omega.

"Good morning beautiful", Katsuki said as he dropped his spatula to make his way to Izuku and hug him, planting a kiss on his swollen lips.

"I'm almost done with breakfast, I made your favorite: belgian waffles with bacon and scrambled eggs. I also went out to get fruits so you could eat them with. There's also cinnamon rolls in the oven and they should be done in a few minutes", Katsuki said as he pointed at the wide array of food on the kitchen counter.

"You went out just for the fruits Kacchan?", Izuku said as he looked up towards his alpha as he snaked his arms around his waist.

"I may have gotten a couple of other things", Katsuki said as he carressed the omegas face.

"I love you, Kacchan"

"I love you, Deku"

Katsuki captured the omegas lips tenderly. Izuku stood on his toes and wrapped his arms around his alphas neck to deepen the kiss. Katsuki moved his hands down south and picked up Izuku's sweater.

"Your not wearing anything underneath?", Katsuki asked. Izuku shook his head and bit his bottom lip as his cheeks began to flush a shade of pink.

"*long sigh* If only our parents weren't coming for breakfast, I'd fuck you so hard against the counter right now", Katsuki said as he placed his forehead onto Izuku's.

"What! Our parents are coming right now!?", Izuku said as he pushed against the alpha's chest.

"Yeah. I told them to come to your house so we can tell them the news together", Katsuki said with a smile.

"I have to get ready!", Izuku said as he walked as fast as he could back to his room.

Katsuki looked down at the omegas legs and saw dried semen along the flesh.

"Deku, wait!", Katsuki said as he grabbed the convenience store bag from the counter; Izuku froze in front of the staircase.

"Here, take this", Katsuki said as he handed the bag to Izuku. Inside was the morning after pill and Izuku's favorite drink. Izuku's face was probably the same shade as the roses on the table.