CH. 5

(For reference, I'm imagining the backyard party from high school musical 3. Y'all better get some snacks cause this chapter is going to be long~. Also, slight smut warning.)

Izuku rang the doorbell and waited for the door to open. He brought his mom along since Bakugo texted him to bring her along because, for a lack of better terms, the 'old hag' wanted her there.

Since Bakugo would give Izuku rides to and from school, they exchanged phone numbers so they could text each other when Bakugo was done with practice or if one was going to hang out with their friends, or if Bakugo had 'chores' for him to do which was code name for homework Bakugo didn't want to do, etc.. Every now and then he would receive texts from Bakugo asking when his heat was coming, since being an omega, Bakugo would need to take extra precautions such as making sure he had his pills, that strangers wouldn't approach him, and so that he was safe. During Izuku's heat periods was when he saw the softer side of Bakugo. Bakugo would send caring texts or share funny memes to help the omegas situation, which in reality made the omega yearn for him more; that's why he always stayed hooked on Bakugo. 'I guess once we go to college, we won't be texting or 'hanging out' anymore huh', Izuku thought to himself as he was waiting for the door to open. The thought that tonight may be the last night he could interact with Bakugo made his heart sink. 'I guess it's really time to let go huh?'

"Ah Izuku, Inko, come on in! All of Katsuki's friends are here and we're making barbecue for everyone," Mitsuki said as she opened the door, escorting them to the backyard. You could hear the music going on in the backyard and the amount of cars tightly parked on the street, obviously belonging to the individuals at this party. Bakugo's house was much bigger than his. Midoriyas house resembled that of a condo, only a bit bigger, while the Bakugo household was more of a two story mansion; not as big as one of them, but Izuku has never been in a mansion himself so this was the next best thing. (Sorry, this is the best way I could describe it😂).

When he entered the backyard, it had a small fountain towards the back left corner, a barbecue pit to one side with two large islands, a tall beautiful wisteria tree on the right corner of the backyard, and a big deck with couches and pillows all over it for guests. 'Wow, I could live here alone with how big it is', Izuku thought as he made his way to the backyard.

Katsuki was hanging with the basketball team: Todoroki, Kirishima, Denki, Sero, Ojiro, Tokoyami, and Tetsutetsu. The group was talking about their days in high school and their shock that a few of them were going to be playing at UA together. Bakugo was wearing some dark grey jogger pants, a tightly fitted black short sleeve V-neck that highly complimented his upper body muscles, and a black and white pair of All Might shoes. (All might shoes are the equivalent to Jordan's in this universe🤣).

"Man ain't it cool! You, me, Todoroki, and Tokoyami are going to be playing at UA together; ain't that amazin'", Kirishima said putting his arm on top of Katsuki's shoulder.

"Tch, whatever. You extras better not hold me back!", Bakugo said taking a sip of his water. The group continued to laugh and share their memories.

As he finished his drink he looked towards the door to see his mom walk in with someone behind her. Bakugo's eyes went wide as he saw Izuku; the sound of people and music becoming silent to him. He was wearing a white V-neck shirt, a silver chained necklace with a rose pendant hanging on it, a red cardigan that ran halfway down to his knees, the shirt was loosely tucked into a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, and red high top converse. They locked eyes for a second; Izuku waved with a small grin before looking away, causing a smirk to form on Bakugo's lips. The alpha couldn't help but stare at the omegas exposed neck, feeling the urge to bite down on it, claiming the omega as his in front of everyone. Through the smells of food and fragrances, he could smell Izuku's scent all the way from where he was standing. He dreaded how the cardigan attempted to hide the omegas curves, but ultimately failed since you could still see them. He was interrupted by his trance when he heard something unsettling.