CH. 14

*Slight smut warning*

"Izuku, I love you", Bakugo said towards the panting omega.

"You...y-you what?", Izuku said. He didn't know if what he heard was real, or if his hearing was playing a trick on him due to his heat like state.

"AH, dammit! This isn't how I wanted this to go!", the alpha screamed, moving to sit on the edge of the bed.

"Kacchan...what do you mean?", Izuku asked. As he sat up from where he was laid, Bakugo began to speak while having his back toward him.

"*sigh*For a long time now, practically since we were in diapers, I've been in love with you. I didn't want to confess to you this way, I wanted to gain back your trust first and then confess. But you telling me that Todoroki confessed to you and that you were going to say yes, I can't afford to wait anymore.", Bakugo said. "I know it's pretty selfish of me and I don't deserve you after everything I've put you through, but I just can't contain these feelings anymore...," Bakugo said now facing Izuku who was staring at him like a deer in the headlights and held one of the omegas hands and looked him in the eyes, "...I want to hold you, I want to kiss you till your out of breath, I want to wake up with you by my side every morning...I want to call you mine~", Bakugo said with a slight blush on his face.

Izuku was in disbelief. For so long he thought his feelings were one-sided, and to hear Bakugo say this to him right now is like a dream come true! The omega began to cry, not knowing how to handle the sudden confession and heat-like state he was in at the same time.

"Why are you crying?", the alpha asked.

"B-because...this whole time...I thought...I was the only one who felt this way...", the omega said between sobs.

"So...does this mean...", the alpha asked, getting excited but trying to control his emotions.

"Yeah, I like you to Kacchan", Izuku said as he wiped away his tears and smiled up at the alpha.

Bakugo was grinning from ear to ear as he brought Izuku into a tight embrace. He was so happy that Izuku still had feelings for him after so long. After hearing him say that he was going to start dating Todoroki, he thought he lost him for good.

The alpha was holding the omega with everything he had while releasing an abundance of calming pheromones to bring down the omegas heat like state due to him using his alpha voice, but the omega wasn't reciprocating the embrace. Bakugo broke the embrace but held onto the omegas small shoulders.

"Izuku, what's wrong?", the alpha asked, puzzled by the omegas actions; he was still crying but he couldn't tell if they were tears of joy or sadness.

"Kacchan...I'm scared...", the omega said looking into the alphas crimson eyes.

"About what?", Bakugo asked in a calming, sweet voice.

"I'm scared that*sniff*you*sniff*are going to cheat on me", Izuku said, tears falling more rapidly.

"Why would you think that? I would never hurt you like that!", Bakugo said as he cupped the omegas cheeks and wiped his tears with his thumbs. The alpha now forced the omega to look him in the eye.

"Because of what happened at the party, and the rumours...what if you do that to me? I wouldn't be able to handle it!", Izuku proclaimed, now burying his head into the alphas chest, his tears now seeping into the alphas shirt; Bakugo held the omega close.

"Listen Izuku," Bakugo said as he rubbed his hand against the omegas back in an up and downward motion, trying to calm him down. The omega was beginning to release distress pheromones, a sour scent now beginning to fill the room.