CH. 15

*SMUT WARNING*

"Well then, can I touch you?", Bakugo asked.

"T-t-touch me?", Izuku said, his face probably resembling the color of the alpha's eyes under the pale moonlight illuminating the room.

"Y-yeah. In order for your body to go back to normal, you need to release at least once", Bakugo said.

'Does...does that mean we're going to do it?', Izuku thought. He wasn't ready to make love with Katsuki, especially since they have only been dating for 5 minutes! Whether he was aware of it or not, the omega was mumbling his thoughts out loud. The alpha above him slightly chuckled, released the omegas chin and ran his hand through his curly hair.

"Don't worry Izuku, I don't plan for you to lose your virginity tonight. Even if you aren't ready in 70 years, I will still wait", the alpha said caressing the omegas flushed cheek.

"Um, I'm sure you won't have to wait that long...", Izuku said, averting his gaze.

"Well then, in the meantime, we need to take care of this", Bakugo said as he gestured down towards the small tent in Izuku's pants. Izuku covered his face with his hands trying to hide his embarrassment. He knew he was feeling good, but he didn't know he was feeling that good! Maybe the alphas 'voice' really was still affecting his body.

"Don't worry, I won't do anything you don't like. You just have to tell me 'no' or stop' and I'll back off, alright babe?", Bakugo said as he planted a tender kiss on the omega's forehead.

"O-okay", Izuku said with a hitched voice.

"Now, open your mouth babe", Katsuki demanded, causing the omega to let out a small whimper. Izuku opened his mouth slightly.

"Wider...", the alpha said seductively; Izuku did as he was told.

"That's not wide enough, babe~", Bakugo said as he held onto Izuku's chin, guiding him to open his mouth even wider. The omega opened his mouth as wide as he could. He had his eyes closed shut, the feeling of embarrassment rising as he had his mouth agape.

"Good~, now stick out your tongue", the alpha demanded; the omega underneath following his command. The alpha was beginning to relish the expression the omega was making: mouth open wide with his tongue out, eyes closed shut, cheeks as red as a rose, the sweet peach scent emanating from his body, anticipating the alphas next move. The alpha felt his member begin to grow as he stared at the omegas face.

Not a moment later, the alpha captured the omegas lips, easily putting his tongue in due to his commands. Izuku was still new to kissing, so he followed the alphas lead. Bakugo had one hand cupping Izuku's face while the other began to maneuver under the smaller male's shirt.

The omega moaned into the kiss, surprised by the sudden gesture. The alpha slowly snaked up his hand and grazed his fingers over one of the omegas nipples. The alpha began playing with the sensitive area, causing the omega to moan into the alphas mouth as the two were entwined in a tongue of war.

Bakugo began rubbing his fingers back and forth on the area, waiting for the bud to become erect. It didn't take much time for it to happen, and when it did, he grabbed it with two fingers and began slightly twisting it. The omega screamed into the kiss

"Ahhh, Kacchan~", the omega screamed out, breaking their kiss.

The alpha immediately started abusing the omega's neck, leaving love marks all over before moving to his scent gland. Katsuki began to suck and nip at the area.

"Kacchan~, it feels...weird...", Izuku said. The omega's scent growing more pungent as the alpha continued to abuse the area.

"You smell so good babe~", the alpha said as the pheromones were directly hitting his face. He continued to lick and suck at the area until it was completely covered in love marks.