CH. 9

With every new semester, organizations and clubs hold an event throughout campus where students can walk past multiple tables and booths, and learn about the different organizations that students can take part of. It's been two weeks into the semester and it was that time of year again where organizations and clubs looked for new recruits. 

After class Izuku decided to walk around these booths. The basketball team was going to have a booth so Todoroki, Tokoyami, Kirishima, and Bakugo were required to report to the table after class. The girls decided to have a 'girls' lunch, Iida was a part of the university's student council so he had to go to his booth, and Shinso and Denki decided to tag along with Deku. As the three walked past the colorful tables, they were constantly bombarded with flyers. Organization members were constantly walking up to the trio to get them to sign up; while some seemed intriguing, they never caught Izuku's eye. As they continued walking they spotted the basketball teams table.

As they were walking up to the table you could see the players taking pictures with passerby's, handing out papers, and talking with students. Todoroki had a line of people waiting to take pictures with him, and Bakugo was handing out flyers rather 'aggressively'. He was pushing the paper onto passerby's and demanding that they go watch his games. The trio walked up to the table and greeted their classmates. Each player was wearing what could be assumed as the team's practice gear. The team wore dri-fit jerseys with their name on the back with a small school logo on the front and basketball shorts.

"What's up Kirishima!", Denki said. "Hey bro", Kirishima said; the two shared a bro hug.

"Hey Shinso, Midoriya", Kirishima said. He gave a bro hug to Shinso and a small hug to Izuku.

"Hey Kirishima, what are y'all handing out?", Midoriya asked.

"It's our basketball schedule", Bakugo said handing Izuku a flyer that had the dates for this seasons games. Denki continued talking to Kirishima and Shinso while Bakugo and Izuku were talking to each other.

"So season starts in October?", Midoriya asked while looking at the paper.

"Yeah, season isn't that far from now", Bakugo said.

"Hm, so you're not going to be at the dorms often huh?", Midoriya said now looking up to the alpha.

"Why? You plan to invite people into the dorm or something?", Bakugo said crossing his arms.

"T-that's not it! I just see that you have games that require you to travel, so I imagine you won't be home a lot...", Izuku said looking down.

"Oh, I see...well don't miss me too much during those times. I'm sure I'll demolish those teams and come back real quick", Bakugo said with a grin.

"Oh yeah, then I expect the next 'All Might' to win every game he plays", Izuku said smiling towards Bakugo.

"Heh, you bet I will! And, I'll be the MVP by the end of this season; Just watch me Deku!", Bakugo said with gusto.

"Yeah, I will!", Izuku said. The two gazed into each other's eyes; it felt like time had stopped. As Izuku continued to stare into the alphas eyes, he was locked in a trance: the alphas crimson red eyes pierced right into the omegas being, as if trying to find any secrets he may have. Izuku adored Bakugo's eyes; he loved the ferocious yet caring gaze whenever he was doing and/or looking at something that he cared about.

As Bakugo stared into the omegas eyes, he admired how the large green orbs stared at him with such love and adoration. That was one of the things Bakugo loved about Izuku. Besides the omegas caring side, he could always tell how the omega was feeling just by simply looking into his eyes. He gave a slight smile as he continued to stare at Izuku's eyes; he felt at ease. As the two continued to stare at each other in bliss, someone called out to the omega.