CH. 32

*beep*beep*beep*bee-

Izuku shut off his blaring alarm clock lazily and flipped over to his side and snuggled against the warmth in his blanket.

"You've got to get used to waking up early nerd", Katsuki said followed by a yawn.

"But I like to sleep~", Izuku grumbled as he snuggled closer into Katsuki's chest.

"Why set up dozens of alarms if you know you won't wake up to them then?", Katsuki asked as he rubbed his fiancée's back.

"Because I won't wake up to just one~"

"You know I can just wake you up myself~"

"No thanks, I hate your morning breathe", Izuku said as he turned over to the other side as Bakugo brought his face closer to Izuku's.

"Awe come on I-zu-ku, don't you want to kiss your fiancé before he leaves for 'work'?", Katsuki said.

"Alright, alright, I'm getting up. Good morning, Kacchan~"

"Morning Deku", Katsuki said as he rubbed his hand along Izuku's waist and gave his mate a morning kiss.

It has been four days since the confrontation with Todoroki. The following day, Todoroki went to class and practice as promised, he got a scolding from coach Keigo, but he and Izuku were able to put the past behind them.

Todoroki did want to confess to their friends about his wrongdoings, but Izuku portested; stating that since the two were able to resolve the issues themselves, then no one needed to know what happened. But, if it would help his friend find closure, he would be there with him for moral support when he is ready. Sure their relationship may never go back to what it was, but the two were content that they would remain friends.

The current day was Friday, meaning it was the start of the UA men's basketball season. Unfortunately for the two, the game was out of town, so Izuku couldn't travel with the team because he hasn't been with the team long enough to travel nor could he just skip classes to do so. The time it took to get to their destination would be about 5 hours by bus and the game started at 6 in the afternoon. The team would need enough time to check in to their hotel, relax, eat, prepare for the game, and warm-up, so they needed to leave by 6 am.

"Ah, I really wish I could go with you~", Izuku said as he wrapped his arms around Katsuki's waist as he made breakfast.

"Me too. I still don't get why those fucking trainer's wouldn't let you go", Katsuki grumbled as he scrambled the eggs.

"Kacchan, you know I can't go because I wouldn't be doing anything besides hand out bottles of water. Plus, there's limited seating on the bus"

"You could've just sat with me, it's not that big of a fuckin deal"

"And where would I sleep? You are going to share a room with one of your teammates, you know?"

"We'll just kick them out, no problem"

"Kacchan, you'll be back on Sunday, it's not going to be that bad"

"To you it's not a big deal, but I can't fucking stand leaving my fiancée alone all by himself", Katsuki grumbled.

He turned off the fire and began to pour the two breakfast. He grabbed both plates, avoiding Izuku's gaze and placed them on the table.

"Hey, look at me", Izuku said as he walked up to Katsuki and cupped his cheeks, forcing the alpha to meet his gaze; he began to release his pheromones to soothe the upset alpha, "I'll be okay. Besides, I have some notes to catch up on while I was in heat, so I'll most likely stay here in the dorm room anyway", Izuku stated.