CH. 31

After practice, Bakugo drove Izuku to get a quick dinner for the two before they begun their search for Todoroki. As they ate their food in the car, Izuku thought of all the places Todoroki might be.

"There's so many places that he could be", Izuku said as he ate some of his fries.

"Well, we can't go looking around all night. It's already 8 pm and we have practice tomorrow morning at 6, so you better pick some good places to search", Bakugo said as he took an aggresive bite of his burger. He really didn't want to spend their night searching for him, especially since all he wanted to do was have his hands all over his omega.

"Hmm, I'd like for us to check his house first. If his dad called the coaches, then he must be at home right?", Izuku asked.

"If he's at home then there's no reason to look than", Bakugo grunted.

"Kacchan, I have to talk to him and make sure he's okay...", Izuku said, his voice low as if he was unsure he wanted to see his friend again.

"Well, are you okay!? He tried to claim you by force and you're seriously acting like it's not a big deal? What'll you do if he tries to do it again!?", Katsuki stated.

Izuku looked towards his alpha. Indeed he was unsure of what would happen if he met him, let alone what he would say if he did, but he couldn't leave things how they were. He was never one to leave his friends behind nor turn his back on them over a few poor decisions, he had to make sure he was okay.

"You're right Kacchan ... but ... I just can't leave him alone ... what if he never comes back? Or what if he ... if he does something to himself? I wouldn't be able to just move on knowing that I could have done something...", Izuku said, faint tears falling out of the corner of his eyes as he trembled in his seat.

Katsuki smelled the omega's distress, the sour scent beginning to fill the car and began letting out calming pheromones.

"Hey, Todoroki may be an idiot, but isn't that dumb to do something like that, alright? We'll go looking for him, but promise me this Deku," Katsuki said as he tightly held Izuku's left hand, "I'll be there when you talk to him to protect you, but promise me that whatever happens, you won't do anything reckless", Katsuki said as he rubbed his thumb over Izuku's engagement ring.

"Don't worry Kacchan, with you there by my side, I'm sure you'd stop me before I get the chance", Izuku said with a smile. He leaned in and gave Katsuki a quick kiss.

"Alright, let's go find that fucker", Katsuki said as he started the car and followed the directions to Todoroki's family home.

Katsuki parked at the front gate and Izuku got down to press the button on the intercom.

"Who is it?", a woman said.

"Um, hi Fuyumi ... it's me ... Midoriya Izuku ...", Izuku nervously said.

"Oh Midoriya-kun! Come on in!", Fuyumi said and the lock to the main gate coming undone echoed out into the empty street.

Katsuki jumped out of the car and followed right behind Izuku into the Todoroki estate. As they walked up to the main door, they were greeted by Todoroki's older sister, Fuyumi.

"Hello, Midoriya-san and ... I'm sorry, who are you?", Fuyumi kindly asked. Bakugo clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Um, Fuyumi-san, is Shoto home?", Izuku asked.

"Unfortunately not; he's been gone almost all day. He left his car and phone here so no one has been able to contact him", Fuyumi said as she stared down to the floor, voice somber as she was worried for her little brother.