"YOU WANT ME TO WHAT??!" I yelled and he squinted his eyes shut, making me know that I was too loud.

"Do whatever I say--"

"I know, I heard it, don't tell me twice"

" Then don't ask me twice " he retorted and my insides boiled after hearing it.

I WAS BEING NICE!

"And why would I do that for you?!" I asked without stuttering, if I would stutter it would be because of his annoying attitude

"Because you're thankful and sorry for what you did?"

"And since when did a person serve someone just because she's thankful and sorry?"

"Right Now" he asked more uninterested this time, and that pissed me off badly. He took another banana milk from the fridge before drinking it happily

A BIG ASS BABY JERK!

"So?" He asked again and I immediately scoffed.

"What do you mean so??!"

"Will you agree?" He asked it like it was nothing like as if he just asked me if I would join him for a school project or something.

I kept silent for a while before sighing.

"Oh! And just think of it! I mean, I don't like you but I hugged you in the middle òf the darkness because you felt so helpless! I hugged you even though I don't like the idea of it" he proved a point and I gave him a glare which he just shrugg off.

"How cruel of you to not accept my offer, If you would be on my position last time, I know you wont help, why would you hug someone you hate?" He stated again and I'm sure that he had a point...but if I would be in his position, I'd do the same to what he did.

Why wouldn't I?

"Whatever " I simply answered before leaving the kitchen.

I WASN'T ABLE TO DRINK FOR PETE'S SAKE!

I heard him laugh after I left...

WTF? IS HE JUST MAKING FUN OF ME???!

----

Rose's POV

It's the 2nd sub and the Lec. is announcing the scores we got from the quiz yesterday. And I know I would fail.

"Three people got a perfect score, Its Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin and Kim Jisoo..." The whole class clapped, including me.

"Chaeyoung-ah! What do you think would my score be?" Jimin whispered right on my ear so I pushed him before rolling my eyes.

"Probably lower than mines!" I scoffed and he just chuckled before pinching my cheeks. I slapped his hands away.

Pinching my cheeks is turning into a habit for him and I hate it!!!

"Second highest, we got...hmm Park Jimin" the lec announced and I started clapping, not when I realized that Jimin wasn't on my side anymore and already at the front receiving back his paper.

"You're kidding right?!" I asked surprisingly and he chuckled, he showed me his paper, and I saw only 1 mistake!

For fudges sake!!!!

I looked at his paper before looking back at him and he just gave me an amusing smile.

"And as for Park Chaeyoung...come here" the lec announced, and my heart started pounding hard as I approached the front.

"You're scored 10! Out of 60 questions! Do you even study?!

"Yes miss..." I answered politely before bowing.

"Then why di you get such a low score???!" She scoffed once more, making the whole room stay silent.

"I... I don't know.."

"What do you mean you don't know???! The Dean said that he doesn't want any special treatment for her granddaughter and for her friends, so I'm not taking this issue lightly! If you fail 2 more exams or quiz, I might have to drop you out!" She exclaimed and I immediately shot my head upwards.

"O-Ok miss...I won't fail---"

"Miss?!" I was cut off when I heard Jimin's voice from the back.

"Yes Mr. Park?"

" Would it be okay if I would help her study and cope up?...I'll make sure she won't fail!" He added and I looked at him, confused .

"Hmm...that would be a great idea...can I trust you on this Mr Park?"

"You have my word miss!" Jimin answered happily before giving the lec a wink, and the stupid ugly old woman laughed before looking back at me with a sharp glare.

She bid her goodbye before leaving the room.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW??!

PARK JIMIN??! AS MY GODAMN TUTOR?!!

NO FUCKING WAY!!!

---

OMG! GUYS! I really don't have enough motivation to write anymore! The flow of the story was already imprinted in my mind, yet! I can't write it!!!

AND I DONT KNOW WHY?!!!!

Anyways guys, please click vote if ever you're liking my story so far just to let me know, and feel free to drop your comments and I'm really sorry for wrong grammars fom the past chapters and for the upcomings, english isn't my first language.

HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE!