4. A Reunion

Issac's POV

"Hello, brother."

As I turned, I saw my brother. My little brother. He was different, he was not the boy I remembered as my younger brother. Everything about him seemed different and he looked troubled...it seemed like his double agent role had already started getting to him.

Without waiting, I rushed forward and engulfed Y/N in a hug, he hugged me back and we stayed there for a couple minutes. I couldn't help but reminisce on times we had when everything was less complicated.

"How are you?" I asked him, he was around the same height as me and even though he was younger, he was just a little bit shorter than me.

He shrugged. "I'm alright, could be better. How are you?"

How was I? That was I question that I hadn't even asked myself. Ever since summer started and I had been separated from my younger brother, my whole life had been turned upside down. From the moment that Y/N had supposedly died everything had changed. Around half a year later, I found out he hadn't died and he had actual been hiding as a Malfoy and Dumbledore had convinced him to become a Death Eater to help him.

Dumbledore. The man whom I had admired for years, seeing him as the world's greatest wizard of all time. I no longer saw him in the same light, I felt a hatred towards him for manipulating Y/N into his false identity just so he could have another pair of ears and eyes within Voldemort's ranks.

"I'm fine, I'm glad to see you again." I said, whilst inspecting him. He was giving me an emotionless look, I couldn't tell if he was happy to see me again or not. He had a small bag which I suspected had an Undetectable Extension Charm. He was wearing skinny black jeans and a navy crewneck sweatshirt paired with a white button-up shirt. I noticed on his wrist was a watch and several cuts, I furrowed my eyebrows, what was happening to him back at the Malfoy Manor?

Y/N looked around the storeroom. "What's it like working here?"

"It's fantastic, makes it even better than I'm working with my two best friends. Business is great and the three of us always have a laugh when we try to think of new products." I said, smiling. Weasleys' Wizarding Wheezes was one of the things that truly made me happy, even though most people didn't assume that I was a manager and founder of the company I was fine with Fred and George taking the spotlight. I was just happy that I was working alongside my lifelong best friends.

Y/N nodded and then his voice dropped to almost an inaudible whisper. "How's Hermione..."

I didn't know how to answer. I hadn't spoken to her apart from a couple of times where we rarely spoke about Y/N. All I heard about regarding the Golden Trio was Fred and George telling me what Ron had told them in his letters.

"I think she's alright, do you want to speak to her?"

"Already have," Y/N said. frowning slightly, "we encountered each other at Madam Malkin's but Draco and Harry made a scene...what's up with Harry? I thought we were good but then he said some things..."

"It's the attacks, he thinks you're part of them," I replied, "well that's what I suspect anyways. Ron's been writing to the twins and he said that Harry seemed to be really upset about the attacks. Maybe he thinks you've turned into one of them?"

"But I haven't!" Y/N exclaimed exasperatedly. "I will never turn into one of them!"

I looked at him. I could see him slowly losing himself to the darkness that was attempting to consume him, I wanted to keep my hopes up though. He wasn't going to turn dark, he was going to stay the same, I hoped...