21. Sectumsempra

Y/N's POV

I was sitting lazily in one of the green armchairs in the Slytherin Common Room, a couple days had passed but I had made no effort to talk to either Hermione or more importantly, Ron.

Ron didn't like Hermione. That was what I was telling myself, there was no way Ron had feelings for Hermione. It just didn't make sense, it didn't work like that.

"I'm going for a walk." I announced to Draco, who had Pansy stroking his hair.

He looked at me and I nodded as I made my way out the Common Room.

Walking down the empty corridors of the school, I looked around to find any trace of either Hermione or Ron. I had no problem with Hermione, I knew she loved me and I knew she wouldn't leave me for Ron, but I still needed to talk to either of them.

If Ron was in the Common Room I would have no chance of speaking to him, but luckily I knew he would be on Prefect duty. I never understood how he managed to get Prefect, it could've been anyone else but him yet Dumbledore still chose the Weasley boy.

If I was still 'alive', I was certain it would be me and me and Hermione could go on Prefect duty together, have secret late-night rendezvous whilst on duty.

But no, it didn't work like that.

"Hey Hermione, I'll go check this corridor and then I'll meet up with you." I heard Ron's voice. I pressed my back against the stone-cold wall and listened, waiting for Ron to turn the corner.

As soon as Ron turned the corner I moved quickly and soon, Ron was against the wall and I was looking at him threateningly.

"What's going on with you and Hermione?" I demanded.

Ron had a smirk on his face. "Nothing that concerns you."

I gritted my teeth. "It does concern me actually, if you haven't forgotten I'm actually her boyfriend."

"Well, shit boyfriend you are. You can't seem to make up your mind, are you Voldemort's bitch or not?" Ron sneered.

I wanted to punch him but I controlled myself, after all Ron was still one of my oldest friends.

"Stay away from her, you got that right? She's mine and you know it so back off." I said menacingly.

Ron pulled himself free from my grip. "You don't deserve her, you're scum, you know that, she knows that, I know that. Soon you'll lose her because you can't give her everything she deserves."

"And you can?" I retorted.

"I can at least try."

"So Ronald Weasley, the famous sidekick, is going to replace Y/N L/N and be Hermione's one true love?"

Ron's eyes narrowed. "Don't bring up Y/N."

"Only if you don't bring up Hermione ever again." I said before turning and walking away.

The next morning, I was sitting in the Great Hall next to Blaise, talking about Quidditch when I saw Draco walk in, looking extremely scared. He looked around the Great Hall and I could see Harry make eye contact with him.

Soon after, Draco rushed out the Great Hall and I lept to my feet and hastily followed. He was still within sight and I followed him closely until I arrived at where he went to, the boys' bathroom.

"Draco," I said concernedly, "what's wrong?"

He was standing with his back facing me, his hands clutching either side of the sink, his white-blonde head bowed. He was sobbing loudly.