Chapter 35 - Sweats and sheets

I barely made it out of the car before Riley's lips were smashed against mine, his body eagerly pressing into me as he had his arms wrapped around my neck and mine found his waist. We had dropped Lynn off at their house, before texting their parents, that Riley would stay with me for the night. He wanted to ask them in person about if he could stay over the whole break, but for now, they were fine with him spending the night. 

"Mh!" I hummed, surprised by Rileys sudden attack, but it wasn't that shocking to be honest. He had been very touchy all day and especially on the ride home. Whenever I showed him how strong my feelings for him were and how I wanted to treat him well, he got all hot and heavy. But I was not complaining, not at all. I was actually quite enjoying this bold and...well horny side of my mate, who also enjoyed getting cared for by me, his mate as he had already called me a couple of times and I could never get enough of hearing him say it. 

"Inside, now" Riley urged, pulling me by my collar towards the house and I quickly fumbled for my keys in the pockets of my pants, to get that door open, before my mate would completely loose his cool and maybe some clothes outside in the cold and public. Riley still had his lips attached to mine, needing more, so much more and that fast, so when I quickly got the door open, we stumbled inside, with Riley eagerly pulling me closer. He was needy and I wanted to give him everything he asked for. 

I knew just how to get him going even more. That is why I got ahold of his wrists, pinning them above his head, making his breath hitch in his throat and the smell of arousal only intensify as I looked at him, my face very close to his, but not enough for a kiss he so desperately wanted. "So eager" I growled with a hint of a smile on the corner of my mouth and Riley tried to lean forward to kiss me, so I held his wrists with one hand, while using the other to gently hold his jaw in place, my breath fanning his nose and lips, making him whimper in need. 

"Look at you...so needy. Do you want me to take care of you? Do you want me to pleasure you?" I asked and I had no idea I was even able to talk like that! But maybe knowing that it was a turn on for my mate made it just so easy. And I was right, Riley's heart beat faster and I could feel him growing hard against the leg I had pressed against his lower half, as he shuddered, quickly nodding his head. "Yes! Y-Yes please" he breathed and I smiled, before pressing my lips to his, giving in and making him moan in approval of the contact he had needed so much. My hand from his jaw wandered towards his hips, stroking them, before slightly grabbing his ass and Riley gasped, really enjoying that. 

Riley and I tumbled up the stairs, leaving behind our jackets and pullovers, so we were only in shirts and pants, sloppily kissing with me pressing Riley forward, before I grabbed his thighs with both hands, lifting him up and opening the door, closing it behind us and pressing him against it with my lips connected to his neck. "Oh god!" he moaned loudly and I was glad that he already agreed that we wouldn't hide this from the pack much longer, because somebody walking by must have surely heard that. Wolf hearing, you know. 

His legs were wrapped around my waist, pulling me close, as I worked his neck, the place I might one day get to mark, sucking and kissing his skin, while holding him up, pressing my body against him and my erection against his. His hands grabbed my hair and my back tightly, the pleasure taking him over and I can't even put into words how much I loved this. I walked us over to the bed, before throwing him down on it, gentle enough so his head landed on a pillow and Riley yelped, before looking up at me, as I took off my shirt and pants, so I was only in my underwear. 

"Oh god yes, come here" he breathed, motioning for me to come to him and so I did, a light chuckle leaving my lips, at how needy and cute he was right now. I held him down by his wrists again, a move that turned Riley on beyond belief as I had come to discover, before I asked "How attached are you to this shirt? I will give you one of mine in return" I asked and Riley grinned, knowing what I had in mind.