34

They all departed towards their houses somewhere in middle of the forest leaving Nayeon and Jeongyeon alone once again.

They were standing in the same position they were earlier.

"What were you saying earlier" Nayeon asked.

Jeongyeon took a deep breath and directly looked in nayeon's eyes...

"Im Nayeon... A girl I have never noticed became as sharp as a cactus in my eyes... But that sharpness never give pain to me... Everything about you... I love blindly without knowing the reason why. I want to cherish every moment with you... Nayeon... I love you" Jeongyeon bend on her knees in a confessing position.

Nayeon's tears of JOY started flowing.

"Would you like to spend your whole life with me... And would you like to become Mrs. Yoo?" Jeongyeon asked.

Nayeon wants to say many things but due to happiness her words stuck in her throat. She just nodded with an ear to ear grin.

Jeongyeon hugged her and cut her wrist by her fangs.

Nayeon gave her a confusing look.

"This is the stone that Day those Wolfes want... For them it's a stone which will make them live until they want... And for us... It's a stone of love... It will never let the love fade away" Jeongyeon explained.

She then put her drops of blood on the stone and put it between her fist.

"Hold my fist" She said and nayeon did it.

"I Yoo Jeongyeon a Vampire sincerely announce that... I'll never let my blood fade for Im Nayeon a human" She said with a pretty smile on her face.

"I Im Nayeon a human sincerely PROMISE that I'll never let my love fade for Yoo Jeongyeon a Vampire"

Then Jeongyeon let go of the stone as it started shining with blue light. And then busted leaving a small light blue coloured stone...

"We have to give this to our kids" Jeongyeon chuckled while picking the light blue stone.

That night the room filled with Nayeon moaning Jeongyeon's name...

[THE END]