15

Jeongyeon feed nayeon soup and force her to take medicines.

"Okay... You can sleep now" Jeongyeon said as she tucked nayeon in her comforter.

"I am not sleepy~" nayeon whined 

Jeongyeon chuckled at the older one cuteness with a little blush on her face due to Nayeon's cute side.

"Should I play songs?" Jeongyeon asked..

"I can't sleep if you'll play songs"

"Then what should I do... To make you sleep?"

"Read a story" Nayeon demanded.

"Unnie... Are you sure you are older than me? " Jeongyeon asked while walking towards the book nayeon was pointing at.

"Of course a no...  I am younger than you... I look younger... See" Nayeon again did an ageyo.

Jeongyeon gave her a disgusted look even though she is loving this Nayeon's ageyo.

Jeongyeon sat on the couch in corner of the room.

"Don't sit there... I'll not able to hear you"

"Then where should I sit ma'am?"

"Here... Beside me" Nayeon tapped the empty space beside her.

Jeongyeon nodded.

She sat on the bed.

As soon as she sat nayeon put her head on jeongyeon's lap. She use her lap as her pillow.

This simple action is enough to give birth to butterflies in jeongyeon's stomach. She started blushing.

"Starttttt..." Nayeon said.

Jeongyeon just nodded. And read the title of the story.

"Our family? I haven't heard of this book" Jeongyeon said.

"Because it's only one in this world"

"huh?"

"My Eomma wrote this and published it for me..."
"It's kind of a note" she added.

Jeong nodded and started reading the book.

"One Day... My Nayeonnie and Jaebumie..."

Jeongyeon stopped.

"Who is Jaebeomie?"

"He is my oppa" Jeongyeon just nodded.

"One Day... My Nayeonnie and Jaebumie...  Will grow up and.. " Jeongyeon started reading.

It wasn't a long book with more then 200 or 300 pages but a short one with just 30 pages.

In the whole book Mrs. Im just wished both of them luck for their future.

When Jeongyeon read the last line and look at nayeon she was already in a deep sleep.

Still cute and pretty as always.

She started caressing nayeon's soft short hairs. (A/N more & more era)

She is not starring at her with hunger inside her. It's like she can't take her eyes off nayeon.

They stayed like this until next morning. As Jeongyeon slept while caressing nayeon's hair and nayeon's head on jeongyeon's lap.