6

As said JeongDahChaeTzu reached nayeon's appartment.

Except Jihyo,momo and sana all girls were present there.

"Oh! You are here... Come have a seat" Nayeon said as she pulled jeongyeon and tzuyu by their wrists.

But they were quick enough to shrug nayeon's hand. They don't want to touch any human body.

"I'll cut the cake as soon as momo and Sana will arrive" Nayeon said with a smile.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun replied that with a smile but again JeongTzu is sitting expressionless.

Suddenly door of Nayeon's house opened with a loud thud voice and Sana fell on the floor.

"clumsy" Mina mummeres.

Sana knee got wounded which causes her bleeding.

"Yaah! Sana can't you tie your shoe lays properly" Momo who was behind Sana scolded.

Sana sat on the sofa and nayeon goes in to bring first aid.

Everything for Nayeon, Momo, Sana and Mina seems to be absouletly fine. Clumsy Sana is not a new thing.

BUT...

Sana's wound is bleeding. Jeongyeon and school meals club eyes glued on the bleeding wound.

"We are going. Thanks for today" With that they stood up.

Nayeon just came with a first aid box.

"Why? What happend?" Nayeon asked CONFUSINGLY.

they didn't utter a single word. Just handed their gifts to nayeon and bowed.

"We are sorry" is all jeongyeon could say.

Vampire's left human begins with a LOT of questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for short update. I wrote this in my online class. Hope you'll understand and my classes are still BORING except English cause there are 30+ students in English class so there is soo much fun. Unlike my other classed where just 3 - 6 students sit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~