2

It's 11:30 pm. In deep forest 11 vampires chasing 11 diffrent preys.

"He is fast" dahyun commented.

"I'll get it" Yugyeom jumped on the poor deer.

"Yaah! Oppa it was my prey" dahyun pouted.

"But it's mine now" He chuckled as he dig his fangs in deer's skin.

Dahyun pouted and ran in another direction. Speed faster than a bullet train. Almost impossible to see.

She stopped where jeongyeon, tzuyu and chaeyoung was standing and talking about something serious she has guessed from their facial expressions.

"Is something serious?" She asked as she stood beside chaeyoung.

"We can smell human body" Tzuyu said

"Let's make them our dinner. Why are you waiting?" dahyun said

"It's not right Dahyun-ah... Those are innocent but the point is... Here in this forest ware wolfs are also present we have to save them" Jeongyeon advices.

Dahyun nodded with a but

"But unnie... We will convince them only twice or thrice if they'll not get agreed with us then let's make them our dinner" Dahyun smiled all girls nodded.

For normal human beign it may take about 20 - 25 minutes to reach where the human bodies smell was coming. But they reached within 3 minutes and hide them behind the tree.

"Unnie... Isn't these girls from our school?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Damn... It's Jihyo" Jeongyeon utters.

"What? But Jihyo unnie knows about us. Why did she bring those 4 girls with her. It's dangerous for them" Dahyun asked.

"We have to ask them. Hide your fangs and chaeyoung wipe your mouth there is blood above your lips" They did what jeongyeon said.

"Hey Jihyo!" Jeongyeon causally walk to 5 girls who were sitting around fire.

All were shock after witnessing jeongyeon and 3 other girls with her.

"J-jeongyeon, chaeyoung,tzuyu and dahyun you 4 are here that's mean..." Jeongyeon nodded as she got what jihyo wanted to say.

"What's that mean Jihyo?" Sana asked confusingly.

"We all can have fun together" Jeongyeon said with pure intentions she wanted to save those girls.

Momo, Nayeon, Mina and Sana got shocked as Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, tzuyu and Dahyun are the most popular students in their university but they never talked to anyone except each other. And some some other boys who have the same nature as them.

They all nodded with a confused expression on their face.

All Vampires sat in front of shy and confused girls.

"Do you want to drink beer?" Jeongyeon asked everyone.

Except Nayeon everyone nodded after pressuring her soo much she said yes.

"Tzuyu and Jihyo can you please accompany me to bring beers from our tent?"

They nodded and before leaving jeongyeon and tzuyu whispers something in dahyun and chaeyoung's ear.

"Don't harm them just control your hunger for few more minutes" Both midgets nodded.

Jihyo and Tzuyu followed Jeongyeon where ever she was guiding.

She stopped after few few steps and a place where Mina, Nayeon, Momo and Sana can't see them

"Are you crazy Jihyo?" Jeongyeon's anger can seen in her eyes.