26

It's 3 days since nayeon and jeongyeon started dating.

But still jeongyeon feels that someone is eyeing on them...

If they would be those wolfs they stopped eyeing them instead they would have prefer to talk to them. That means they are not wolfs from jeongyeon's power of smell she can tell that it's a vampire.

Chaeyoung and Mina is at Mina's house.

They were in Mina's room watching a random movie.

They both were holding hands don't know for what reason.

When they heard a knock on their door.

"I'll see" Chaeyoung calmly said and Mina nodded with a smile.

When she peeked from the peep hole she saw

"Mr. Hwang... What he is doing here?" but she then smelled something.

"He... He is a... Vampire?"

Chaeyoung ran into room where Mina was sitting. She took her phone and dialed jeongyeon's number.

"Who was there Chaeng?" Mina asked but chaeyoung didn't replied

"Hello... Jeongyeon unnie"

"Ney... Chaeyoung?"

"Unnie... Mr. Hwang is here and when I smelled I can tell that he is a Vampire..."

As soon as Mina heard this she got shocked she just listened to whatever chaeyoung was saying.

"WHAT?!!... Chaeyoung if possible ran from that place I'll come there with others"

"Okay..."

Chaeyoung hunged the call

Chaeyoung cupped Mina's cheeks.

"You trust me. Right?" Mina nodded obviously with confusion on her face with sudden question of chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung smiled and pecked on Mina's lips making her shock.

She then went to see if Mr. Hwang is still standing on the door or not and YES he was still there keep on knocking the door.

"Minari... We will jump from here" She said making Mina gulp jumping from 11th floor can make anyone gulp.

"Chaeng... But--"

"Shhh.. Don't worry I am a Vampire I am good at it" Mina nodded.

Chaeyoung hold Mina's hand and as soon as she opened balcony's door she saw.

"Mr. Haeng?"

"What happend Chaeyoung and Mina... Are you going to escape from Mr. Hwang and ME?" He smirked.

Chaeyoung took a step backward as Mina followed the same thing.

He then raised his right hand and opened the front door...

Yes they were in Mina's room and Yes he opened the front door. Mina is obviously confused.

"Oh! Mina... Are you confused how I can do this. Huh?" Mr. Haeng asked.

Mina didn't utter a word.

"My power upon maturity is to control non leaving things within the range of 3 kilometers... But obviously this girl don't get her power of maturity YET!"

"You Don't need to worry about this Mr. Haeng I'll be getting it next year... And better mind your own bussness"

Mr. Hwang enter the room with a smirk on his face.

"Smart kid" He said and ruffled chaeyoung's short hair.

Chaeyoung is holding Mina's hands with soo much of love, protection and care.

"What do you want?" Chaeyoung boldly asked

"Her" They pointed on Mina.

"We want her... That Nayeon, Momo, Sana and Jihyo. Give US these 5 girls and we swear to god we will leave you all alone... And even we will resign from our jobs , stop attacking on innocent students and stop spying on you all" Mr. Hwang said

"So , you were those who were spying on us?"

Chaeyoung is not in the mood to talk to them but she don't have another option she have to stop taking Mina away from her until jeongyeon and other comes to save them.

"Well... It's a yes or.... Yes!" Mr. Haeng replied.

"Why?"

"We saw them and SMELLED them few month ago... At night in forest... They all are having a good taste of their blood... We were about to attack on them but then you 4 enterd we can attack at that time too but...  That was 15th Day of the month that Day we both have less powers but not now chaeyoung... Now give us our food... And if you want we can share it too" Mr. Haeng said and winked.

"CHAEYOUNG... MINA" They heard jeongyeon's voice.

Jeongyeon with 9 other vampires are here.

"Unnie" She said.

As soon as Mr. Hwang and Mr Haeng watched soo many vampires coming in they tried to snatch away Mina from chaeyoung. Chaeyoung was fast enough to pull Mina back put due to Mina's sweaty palms because of fear her hand slided from chaeyoung's hand and cause her to bang her head on the wall.

Both vampires jumped from the building as soon as jeongyeon enterd the room.

Chaeyoung saw Mina.

"MINA... MINA UNNIE... MINA UNNIE"  Mina's blood keep on flowing.

"I'll call the ambulance" Youngjae said.

......................................................................
Stream More and More's English version... It is super AMAZING...
Their voice's... 😍
Specially DubChaeng's rap... 🙈💎
......................................................................