28

Nayeon bought water bottle from the canteen of the hospital. Jeongyeon was beside her she can sense that nayeon is down.

"Want to sit in garden here...?" Jeongyeon asked nayeon nodded.

They sat on a swing enjoying the cold breeze nayeon laid her head on jeongyeon's shoulder.

Jeongyeon took hold of Nayeon's hand and intertwined their fingers.

"You can tell me anything. You know this right?" Jeongyeon asked nayeon just nodded with a smile.

"That boy is my brother... Im Jaebum"

Jeongyeon started rubbing Her thumb against Nayeon's hand and signalled her to continue.

"After my parents got divorced... Me and my brother decided to leave alone because it's difficult for us to chose between mother and father. We were a happy family we all 4 leave together enjoy every moment... But my parents started having arguments even on little topics... 4 years ago, they divorced and me and oppa started leaving together"

"He is a great brother... He took care of me like a mom. I obviously miss my parents but they don't know about us. Like how we are, are we doing great... Or anything about us they didn't ask us anything..."

"Then two years ago he dissapperd... Leaving me alone... He did the same thing what my parents did... He never asked me how was I doing... How I am... Just he dissapperd suddenly"

"That's the reason when you suddenly started ignoring me... I was scared that you'll also suddenly leave me"

Nayeon started crying. Jeongyeon hugged Her and let Her cry on Her shoulders.

"Don't cry... I promise I'll never ever leave you alone" Jeongyeon kissed Nayeon's forehead.

"I love you"

"I love you more... My Nayeonie" Nayeon grinned...