18

As decided they all met FOOD FOR ME.

They started eating not peacefully.

They were eating their deserts when vampires felt something.

'Tzuyu, DAH and Chae...  Someone is keeping an eye on us. We have to get out from here ASAP!!!'

'NOTED!'

"let's go...  I am tired" Chaeyoung stretched her hands and acted like she is soo tired.

"Me too... Bro" Dahyun joined chaeyoung's drama club as she yawned.

"Okay... Let's go Chaeyoungie is tired" Mina said.

"Just YOUR Chaeyoungie we are tired too?" Nayeon teased.

They decided to stay at nayeon's house for tonight as a night stay.

They were walking like couples. Mina and chaeyoung on the corner of the road walking by holding hands. DahMo beign the clingiest couple walking behind michaeng. Jihyo's hands in her pocket a little jealous of couples behind her as she was walking in the front. Sana clinging onto Tzuyu's arm and Tzuyu's hands in her pocket.

In the last it was 2yeon... Jeongyeon's arms around nayeon's neck. They are just talking slowly.

"I am afraid a little bit" Nayeon said.

"You don't need to... You just didn't do homework" Jeongyeon smiled. Her left hand in her pocket and right one around nayeon's nape.

They were enjoying the not soo cold breeze with each others warmness.

"But still... Jeong... You know Mr.Kim he is very strict when it comes to homework"

"Don't worry I'll help you to complete it. Okay?" Jeongyeon turn her head and look towards nayeon.

"Jinjja?" Nayeon also turn her head and found their faces soo close.

Again nayeon's eyes worked as a magnet which attracted jeongyeon's. They stopped walking and just stare into each other's eyes...

Nayeon's gaze slowly shifted onto jeongyeon's lips. And jeongyeon's eye did the same.

Nayeon's plumpy pink lips... Is all jeongyeon wanted to taste right now.

Unknowingly space between them started decreasing. Nayeon closed her eyes ready to feel jeongyeon's soft lips against her.

Their lips are about to meet when they heard a loud thud voice. They both were quick enough to pull their self apart from each other and turn behind.

"Daniel... Bambam? What you are doing here"

It was Daniel and Bambam who landed onto road from flying and landed behind NAJEONG.

All 9 heads turn to them.

"Fast.... Go to a safe place" Bambam said.

"What happen why you suddenly appeard?" Nayeon was the one to ask.

Obviously she is a little angry as she was getting a kiss from the one she have loved from 2 years

"You are in danger..." Daniel said as he approach jihyo and hold her hand.