20

When Jeongyeon opened her eyes she found herself in a bed. And her wounds are beign treated.

She turn her head and found all her known friends standing and some of them sitting.

"Oh! Jeongyeon-ah you are awake?" Youngjae noticed.

Jeongyeon just nodded with a smile.

"Is it giving you pain?" Nayeon asked.

Jeongyeon shook her head with a smile plastered on her face.

"That's good" Jihyo was the one.

"Now... Noona you are awake we will leave... Take care of yourself and about that wolf we have 3 special people who can help us" Yugyeom said.

"Alright... Just be careful" Jeongyeon finally spoke.

"We will...Take rest" Mark said while gently tapping jeongyeon's head.

"Dahyun noona and other noona join us we will drop you at your houses" Seungmin said...

All nodded.

'Should we tell them about us Beign vampires?' chaeyoung asked the question.

'it's up-to you...' jeongyeon smiled.

All girls nodded and give jeongyeon some sympathy before leaving nayeon's house...

Nayeon enterd the room where jeongyeon was.

"I'll take a bath..." Nayeon said jeongyeon nodded with a smile.

While nayeon was taking a bath just one thing revolves around jeongyeon's head.

'why? She was the only thing in my head while I was facing Warewolfs leader? why  Her protection became MY priority at that time? Why I got lost in her eyes? Why that time we ALMOST kissed. I don't know what it is... If it's love then I don't have any problem but if it's just attraction, addiction or obsession nayeon's life could be in danger...'

She keep on thinking about the same topic until she finally came to an end.

'I have to leave her... Tonight is the last night I'll spend with her... I just want to cherish this night... Next Day when I'll wake up I'll keep her away from me... For her safety from Warewolfs and obviously those deadly vampires and from ME'

nayeon opened the door her hairs drenched looking absolutely Hot... Jeongyeon's eyes again betrayed her and glued onto nayeon's body. But this time her head was powerful enough to make her to turn her face.

Nayeon sat beside jeongyeon.