29

As said Mark send Mina and Chaeyoung to Japan... They started living with Mr. And Mrs. Myoui.

But things for NaJeong are not same... Even mark have said NOT to meet each other but jeongyeon can't control herself.

She secretly went at Nayeon's building and called her...

"My Nayeonieeeeee"

"Ney... My pabo"

"Can you come on your terrace for a minute..."

"Why?"

"Please... Please"

"Arasseo... Pabo! I am coming"

"Thank you"

Jeongyeon hunged the call.

Nayeon found Jeongyeon standing near the railing.

She decided to haunt her... She get near to jeongyeon and jeongyeon would be lieing if she'll tell that she didn't know what nayeon is doing she is well aware of Nayeon's presence.

Nayeon gently blow air from Her mouth in jeongyeon's ears.

"Oh! You scared me" Jeongyeon acted.

Nayeon grinned feeling like she achieved all things in Her life she wanted to.

Jeongyeon back hugged nayeon and put her chin on Nayeon's shoulder Her hands wrapped around Nayeon's waist.

They were just standing near the railing of nayeon's terrace. Their presence is more then enough for each other.

"Mark oppa restricted us to meet" Nayeon said.

"It's been 4 days... I haven't met my bunny... I can't control myself soo I came here"

Then nayeon turn around and put Her arms around jeongyeon's neck. Their faces just inches away.

"Is that soo... My ostrich missed me THAT much?"

"I am not an OSTRICH" Jeongyeon pouted.

"Huh? Oh... Sorry you resembles a frog" Nayeon teased her and started chuckling.

"Nothing is funny" Jeongyeon pouted again.

"It is..." Nayeon pecked on jeongyeon's lips

"Soo... You want my lips that eagerly miss Yoo?" Jeongyeon teased this time.

"Miss Yoo? I am miss im you pabo"

"OH!! Sorry... Soon to be Mrs yoo"

"And you are that eager to make me your wife?"

"of course I am..."

"Why? To drink my blood?" Nayeon is just playing with jeongyeon but this thing is a little serious for jeongyeon.

She cupped Nayeon's cheek a little bit dissapointment in Her eyes.

"I'll prefer to die rather then hurting you. You means a lot to me Nayeon... Please don't ever say like that again"

"I am sorry... I'll keep this in my mind"

Jeongyeon then hugged her and kissed Her forehead.

"You are the only one who I CAN'T hurt" Jeongyeon said.