16

It' been a week. All 9 girls became so close to each other within a week. And no attack in school took place. Which only indicated at one thing which is...  It's a Vampire who want just Nayeon, Sana, Momo, Mina and Jihyo's blood and just seeking for a chance.

Today there is an assembly.

All students are sitting in lines. Nayeon just behind jeongyeon.

Beside Jeongyeon it was Mina who is sitting comfortably while back hugging chaeyoung whose head is on Mina's shoulder. (A/N just like in ISAC)

Sana behind Mina and then Tzuyu after Sana. Dahyun and Momo is sitting in other line at last.

Jihyo is head girl of the school so she is standing in corner observing and controlling students behavior and Daniel right beside her sitting.

JYP their principal and CEO of the school is giving a speech when Jeongyeon felt something heavy on her shoulder.

It was nayeon's head.

With jeongyeon's instant reflex nayeon get a little bit startle.

"Jeongyeon-ah... Can I use your shoulder as pillow" Again nayeon smiled.

Jeongyeon sighed it's like nayeon smile makes her weak. Jeongyeon nodded.

Nayeon grinned ear to ear showing her bunny teeth which was enough to make jeongyeon blush.

After a few minutes nayeon was in deep sleep. jyp is still giving them a motivating speech don't know what for and jeongyeon felt nayeon's arm wrapped around her waist.

She gulped her heart is going to burst anytime, it's like butterflies in her stomach are having a world war III inside her stomach. Her body temperature suddenly increased.

She wants to wake nayeon up but as she turn around a but she found nayeon's face too close to hers.

She swiftly turn her face again and faced JYP who is on stage.

She started to focus on JYP but she smelled something.

'Vampire?'

She turn her head and found tzuyu and chaeyoung looking at her which means they also smelled the same thing.

Then she turn her head to see Dahyun, Daniel and other Vampire boys who were sitting at last row of line but they are just chilling that means they can't smell that which indicates at only one thing.

'It's near us' jeongyeon send this message to tzuyu and chaeyoung through her brain and they received.

"Lastly I would like you to introduce to our 2 New faculties..." JYP said which caught JeongChaeTzu's attention.

"Mr. Hwang and Mr. Haeng"

'Unnie... May be they can...'

'I also think that tzu... But we can't blame any one without any proofs'

My Vampire Family (2Yeon)✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara