9

All 11 vampires gatherd on the rooftop with Jihyo sitting on the corner.

"Jihyo-ssi" It was Daniel.
Jihyo look up.

"Don't be afraid they'll not harm you" He gave an convincing smile which actually worked.

"Okay... I have to tell you a bad news" Jeongyeon announced as she sat in front of them with tzuyu sitting beside her.

Sitting Arrangement:-

Tzuyu Jeongyeon

Dahyun Chaeyoung Jeongin Seungmin Yugyeom Bambam Mark Youngjae Daniel Jihyo

Jihyo was sitting at the corner Daniel beside her.

"Shoot! Jeongyeon-ah" Mark said.

Jeongyeon narrated everything took place few minutes ago.

"That means there's a Vampire other then us who have BAD intentions" seungmin asked.

"I think soo... But I don't think it's just A Vampire because there's a mark that lab assistant sir have became a server"
"There may be one two or may be more then them" She added.

"Wait a minute what's that 'SERVER'" Jihyo asked.

"A server is a--" Bambam was cuted by Daniel who took initiate to explain Jihyo it's meaning.

"There are few types of vampires. And one of them is 'DEMANDERS'. If they'll bite you on your wrist you'll have to serve your blood to them until last drop of blood in your body"

Jihyo nodded.

"Is any one of you is 'DEMANDER'?" Jihyo asked.

"Fortunately a no" Youngjae said.

"unnie...  We asked you to join us because school is not a safe place from now." Tzuyu started
"You have to be aware until we found those Vampire or vampires" she added.

"But how can I protect?"

"You are head girl of this school... Just make a rule to not to be out of the class ALONE! and without any reason" Jihyo nodded.

"I'll print this as notice as soon as possible"

"Jeongyeon... " Jihyo called jeongyeon's name.

"How many types of vampires are there... And who are the most deadliest type of Vampire?" Jihyo asked. Of course she is scared.

"Just 5" Jeongin answerd.

"First... Which are our Bambam , Daniel and Youngjae...  Those 3 falls under the category of 'DAY WALKER' vampires... Unlike us they can stand and do whatever they want to do and as long as they want they can stand in brightest sunlight unlike us our skin starts burning after 10 minutes facing the Sun and they are most friendly vampires category" Mark stated.

"Then the second one is... 'RESPECTER' which are our Jeongin and Chaeyoung. They'll not drink a humans blood until the human allows them. That's why they both are the safest vampires present here." Daniel explained.

"Third... 'DEMANDERS' you know about them"

"Fourth... 'NOBLERS' they are common vampires. Like they hate sunlight or any light. They loves to drink blood just like a common Vampire. And those are our KIM siblings, Dahyun, Seungmin and Yugyeom" Daniel continued.

"Fifth... 'FELLERS' they are the second most dangerous vampires after 'DEMANDERS'. Just a touch of human skin will make them hungry... " There's a science for a minute.

"And... We 3 are one of them... Me, Tzuyu and Mark oppa" Jeongyeon added.

"That's the reason Jeongyeon , Tzuyu and me talk to less people"

"So... Everyone around them except vampires themselves are in danger?" Jihyo said somewhere she was pitting on those 3.

"No... We all vampires have one thing in common if we TRULY someone we can't hunt them because they'll make us weak" Yugyeom proudly said.
"But... If we THOUGHT that we truly love someone and by chance if that love wasn't true we can't control our appetite. And that's the toughest thing beign under 'FEELERS' category" He added.