4

As planned namosami slept after 5 minutes they completed drinking their beer.

Daniel jumped from the branch and stood beside Jihyo.

She is still afraid so she shifted a little bit. But Daniel whisper sweetly in her ears.

"I'll not harm you. You can trust me" He smiled.

Jihyo just nodded with a fake smile.

"Okay... So Tzuyu you are the longest one go grab the longest one" As said by Jeongyeon Tzuyu grabbed Sana and Jihyo narrated the address to tzuyu.

Tzuyu ran making Jihyo in awe.

"Don't worry she'll not harm Sana. And the address you told it will take just few minutes to reach till there" Chaeyoung smiled.

"Chaeyoung , Dahyun and Daniel do the same" They both nodded.

Daniel gently lift Jihyo.

"Close your eyes it will be a fun ride... Not in a wrong way" It's like he have magic in his eyes. Without opposing Jihyo did what Daniel said.

Daniel gently pick her in bridal style and started running. Jihyo's hands wrapped around Daniel's nape.

"Chaeyoung and dahyun carry one of them you are finding light and NOT tempting" Jeongyeon said.

Chaeyoung picked Mina and dahyun was about to pick nayeon when jeongyeon stopped her.

"Her height is way taller than you. Take that girl" Dahyun nodded and picked Momo and started running towards the address Jihyo had explained before leaving them.

Jeongyeon gently carried Nayeon in bridal style.
She unknowingly stare at the beauty in her embrace.

She was looking cute and pretty at the same time.

She was mesmerized. But she shrugged it as she don't want a cute bunny as her dinner.

She started running towards the address jihyo gave her.

Nayeon lives in 4th floor of an apartment which is about 8 km's away from middle of the jungle.

But it took 5 minutes to reach till there.

Luckily Nayeon's have one passcode and thumb impression as her lock.

Jeongyeon gently place nayeon in her bed like she is a fine China.

She tucked nayeon inside the blanket she locked the door from inside and decided to jump from Nayeon's room balcony directly.

When she was about to left she heard something.

"Please don't go" It's the lowest voice it seems like she just mummers but beign a Vampire jeongyeon listened it clearly.

She turn her head and found nayeon sleeping with a frown on her forehead.

'After giving sleeping pills humans don't wake up for at least 1 hour and if they says or utter anything or do any action it have only 2 reasons...  First that it's not a human and second her life was miserable. Which reason suits her?" Jeongyeon thought.

Jeongyeon then started coming close to nayeon to smell her to find out either she is a human or not.

When she came closer she saw a tear escaping from Nayeon's eye...

She wiped it with her thumb which she found a very wrong move.

Touching a human skin is tempting her. She didn't have anything since 6 pm and it's midnight.

Nayeon's soft skin which will allow her canines to enter her body smoothly. Her position which is revealing her neck.

Without wasting a second jeongyeon jumped out of the building.

She don't want to hurt an innocent. Just for her appetite.

My Vampire Family (2Yeon)✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें