22

As jeongyeon decided she started ignoring Nayeon... It's day1 of ignoring nayeon.

Jeongyeon got a punishment for not completing her homework. And nayeon didn't got punishment because she surprisingly found out that her homework is already completed.

We all know who did that. Instead of completing her homework jeongyeon completed Nayeon's. And now as a punishment she have to run in their running race filed. 20 laps...

Jeongyeon completed 16 laps. She is not using her super fast running power as she knows it's not safe to run father than a bullet train in front of other students...

Her face full of sweat and the thing is she is hurting herself she was facing Sun. It's making her weak and weaker she know any moment she'll faint but she can't cheat or lie to her teacher that she have completed 20 laps as teacher's pet of their class is keeping an eye on her.

Suddenly she felt someone else shoes running with her.

She lift her head and found...

"Nayeon... Unnie... Why are... You here?" Jeongyeon managed to say as she continued to run.

"You are the one who did my homework instead of yours and now taking the punishment... Trying to be great... Huh?"

Even though jeongyeon wants to ignore nayeon she can't...

No one even us (once) can ignore her...

Jeongyeon sighed and continue to take laps...

As soon as 20 laps got finished nayeon jumped in excitement and fall on the ground making her knee bleed...

Jeongyeon saw that and came running towards nayeon

"Unnie does it hurts?"

Nayeon nodded with a pout.

Jeongyeon carried Nayeon in bridal style and took her to the clinic...

Right now she is NOT feeling tempted by nayeon's blood...

It was their last interaction before Jeongyeon started ignoring nayeon.

Jeongyeon get back to her home... She talked to Youngjae about whatever she is feeling. Youngjae is her close friend as both of them are of same age and together since they were kids.

Youngjae agreed to keep an eye on nayeon as for her protection.

As soon as jeongyeon will see nayeon she'll move fast and you can say just act conspicuous.

Nayeon can't take this more. She secretly cries watching jeongyeon ignoring her. She is not a dumb to not understand what jeongyeon is doing... But the truth is she don't know the reason.

She Don't know the reason why jeongyeon is acting like that? She don't know the reason how can jeongyeon fly? She don't know the reason why did jeongyeon lied about her fathers accident...

Now... For her jeongyeon became a confusing girl. But... The truth she is unaware was that all things jeongyeon did was JUST to protect nayeon.

Sometimes jeongyeon and nayeon just stand in front of each other but again jeongyeon leaves her alone.

She can't take this anymore it's been 2 weeks since jeongyeon is ignoring her. She came up with a plan.

She told and asked help for jeongyeon's friends.

Obviously chaeyoung, Tzuyu and Dahyun can see change in jeongyeon's behavior it's a just rome like a grumpy grandma all around the school, house and everywhere...

Meanwhile... With MiChaeng, SaTzu and Dahmo... They are already aware about what their crushes are...

But...they were too late. All girls already fell in love with those vampires even though they didn't confirm feelings for each other.

But they blindly trust those vampires that they will not harm them.

And... Mina, Sana and momo didn't tell nayeon yet that JeongDahChaeTzu and Other boys are vampires...

Now they proceeded towards nayeon's plan. You can't call it a plan it's just a way of nayeon to tell jeongyeon what she feels.