21

Nayeon sat beside jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon knows that nayeon will ask soo many questions NOW regarding that flight nayeon took with out an AEROPLANE.

But what nayeon asked make her happy.

"Are you okay?"

Jeongyeon nodded.

"Let me check"

"Before checking can you please feed me a candy that's in my hoodie's pocket" Jeongyeon asked because to be honest those burnt patches are burning terribly.

"You have to eat a candy in THIS state?" Nayeon shockingly asked.

"Please... Unnieeeeeee" Jeongyeon whine with a little bit of ageyo.

"Okay... Fine" Nayeon rolled her eyes and feed jeongyeon the candy she wants to.

It's 10 in the night...the dose of the candy will be till 4 in the morning.

There is a silence an awkward one.

"I'll go and sleep outside" Nayeon said.

"No..." Jeongyeon said as soon as she heard what nayeon said.

"huh?"

"I mean... Uhm... Can you pleas... Ugh... Uhmm"

"okay... I'll stay" Nayeon smiled and tucked herself beside jeongyeon. Jeongyeon smiled...

They both were just sitting silently with their lower waist potion under the same comforter.

God knows why there is an awkward silence.

"Oh... I was about to check your wounds... Show me" Nayeon said as she scooted close to jeongyeon.

She gently took first bandage that was on jeongyeon's face. What she saw made her shook.

"Your... Your scar is... Vanished" She said this in an absolute awe.

She then removed second bandage on her neck and found the same thing.

All bandages are now removed and not a single scar on jeongyeon's body is to be seen.

"How can this possible?"

"Can we... Not talk about this? Not for now... Please!"

Nayeon nodded.

Jeongyeon suddenly lay her head on Nayeon's lap.

She wants to cherish these moments as it is the last few hours she is spending with nayeon.

Nayeon froze for a second but then gently started running her fingers through jeongyeon's hair.

"Does it feels nice?" Nayeon asked.

"My mother used to do this alot when I was a kid" Jeongyeon answerd eyes close head still on nayeon's lap.

"Used to?"

"hmm... She is no more" Jeongyeon answerd.

"But... Few days ago you told your mother called you as your dad gone through a minor accident"

Jeongyeon opened her eyes as she realised that nayeon have caught her lie.

"I am sorry it was a lie... We have our personal reasons to tell that" Nayeon nodded understanding jeongyeon's situation.

"it's okay..." Nayeon said.

Her small wavy hair falling right in front of her face adding a bonus point to her beauty.

Jeongyeon eyes still on nayeon's face...

(Who can take their eyes off from nayeon's face)

She took a strand of Nayeon's hair and put it behind her ear.

"You are looking beautiful..." This compliment was enough to make nayeon blush.

Jeongyeon again locked her eyes with nayeon. And then slowly glued her eyes onto nayeon's lips.

Nayeon was quick enough to understand what jeongyeon's gaze means.

She slowly bend down and gently pecked on jeongyeon's lips.

Those sweet plumpy lips taste was more then enough to make jeongyeon want more of them.

She sat and crashed her lips onto Nayeon's.

Her hands automatically cupped nayeon's chubby cheeks and Nayeon's arms around jeongyeon's nape...

No... It wasn't a hungry kiss... It was gentle...  Those lips were now jeongyeon's favorite thing.

Only thing in this world she loves more then blood

They parted and looked in each others eyes and suddenly busted into laughters.

How lucky and grateful that person would be if they'll share their first kiss with their first love...

All night they both cuddled with each other. Nayeon using jeongyeon's arm as her pillow and jeongyeon's body as her comforter. They both talked and even clicked a selfie together.

They talked , they laughed in short enjoyed that night with each others presence

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

They talked , they laughed in short enjoyed that night with each others presence...

Next morning at 9 when jeongyeon woke up she found nayeon and herself in the same position they slept..

Nayeon's arm still wrapped around jeongyeon's waist her head on jeongyeon's arm...

But one thing that shocked jeongyeon THE most was...

'I am not feeling weak...' 

But still she can't risk nayeon's life for her love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really LOVE that selca...

My favorite 2Yeon moment in 2020 was...

This one the way jeongyeon pull nayeon closer and nayeon laid her head near jeongyeon's... It was... UNEXPLAINABLE

and that selca IS my favorite 2yeon selca...

Still waiting for the selca Jeongyeon promised to upload...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~