12

When Jeongyeon goes to take a shower nayeon fished out her phone to call someone...

"Hello Mina... Momo and Sana"

"Ney... Unnie" Japanese girls replied to her boringly.

"Jeongyeon started staying at my home for few days" Excitement and happiness in her voice is easily recognisable.

"WHAT?... jeongyeon unnie too?" Mina asked shockingly

"What do you mean by too?"

"Chaeyoung also started leaving with me for few days"

"Dahyun is doing the same"

"And same goes for Tzuyu"

"Are you smelling something fishy?"

"Of course we are"

"Are they going to rob us?"

"I don't think so... Cause our all money in our bank and for taking it out they need our ATM card and our ATM card have pin. So I don't think so" Mina answerd.

"So... What's the moto?"

"Maybe they are telling the truth..." Sana took their side.

"I think that too" Nayeon joined Sana.

"Nayeon unnie...  You'll take jeongyeon's side ALWAYS... as you fell in love with her 2 years ago and now you are getting close to her"

"Yeah! I Know... In our school everyone loves her. Just look at her...  She is perfection" Nayeon dreamily said.

"Of course everyone stare at her but they are her admirers not a fool who fell in love with her without even talking for once. Just keep on staring at her like a fool and when the rumor spread about her that she was dating someone named irene you cried for a whole week" Mina said and chuckled.

"YAAH! You don't need to make me remember that. And Miss Myoui who secretly have eye contacts with that cub?" Nayeon shot back.

"I - Uhm... It was"

"What... I? Uhmm? And whatever you are doing just admit it that you have a crush on that cub... "

"Okay... I admit it"
"But momo unnie she to sometimes secretly flirts with that tofu girl"

"YAAH! Mina-ya don't drag me in"

"Then tell the truth Momo-ya" Sana teasingly said.

"Look who is talking the one... Who flirts with EVERYONE" nayeon poked Sana.

"Yaah! Unnieeee~ I do have a heart and I do like someone"

"Then spill the tea Sana unnie"

"Why suddenly me?"

"Spill it"

"Tzuyu"

"Woaahhh! Sana you like someone who is having just OPPOSITE nature" Nayeon chuckled.

"Unnie... I just like her and you,  you just fell in LOVE with the one having opposite nature of yours"

"Unnies...  I am hanging up I think chaeyoung has arrived"

"Okay... Enjoy with that baby cub mina-ya"

"I am also hanging up"

"Then me too"

"Okay... Byee"

As soon as nayeon put her phone aside Jeongyeon came out of washroom wearing a sports bra her hairs wet and just tieing a towel on her waist.

Nayeon gulped as soon as she witnessed this super duper HOT sight of jeongyeon.

"Unnie... Do you have body lotion?" Nayeon jumped out of her thoughts and nodded...