11

They reached nayeon's appartment SAFELY

Jeongyeon observed that the black shadow is still behind them hiding somewhere.

And now that shadow is soo close that jeongyeon can smell it.

'I can't let her leave alone. Her life is in danger'

"Unnie..."

They are still standing in front of nayeon's apartment.

"Hmm?"

"My parents are gone for few days can I stay with you here..." Jeongyeon asked shyly while fiddling with her toes.

This question caught Nayeon off guard.

"You can... I don't want to oppose you. But why my house?"

"I don't have any friend except you"

'Friend? Since when I was her Freind? It doesn't matter. THE yoo jeongyeon. School's most popular girl wants to stay at my house how can I say no'

"Okay... Let's go up" Nayeon smiled.

Jeongyeon nodded and followed nayeon quietly like a child following her mother.

"do you want to take shower first?" Nayeon asked.

Jeongyeon shook her head "Unnie... You can go"

As soon as jeongyeon heard closing of nayeon's door she fish out her cell phone and dialed Tzuyu's number.

Tzuyu was fast enough to pick it up.

"Is DubChaeng with you?" It's the first thing jeongyeon spoke.

"Yes! Unnie why?"

"Keep your phone in speaker"

"Done unnie"

"Tzuyu ,Dahyun and Chaeyoung ... Pack your bags and mine to. Pack all my necessary stuffs and yours too. And leave with Sana, Mina and Momo. I'll text Bambam to go and leave with Jihyo" Jeongyeon said.

"We will unnie but what's the problem?"

"There are vampires who is keeping an eye on either our actions or these girls action"

"Because of that camp's night incident?"

"I think so... They probably have smelled their bodies fragrance and now they are dieing for drink these girls blood"

"Okay... Unnie we will reach at their house ASAP"

"great... But don't forget to keep soo many Vampire candies. It will help to numb your feelings towards Sana's touch"

"I will unnie"

"Okay... I am hanging up"

With that jeongyeon hunged the phone.

The next person she dialed was Bambam.

"Hello Bambam..."

"Ney... Noona"

"Go and be with Jihyo..."

"WHAT? why do I have to leave with Jihyo?"

"Jihyo... Did someone said Jihyo on the other line?" it was Daniel.

"Okay... I think he loves Jihyo" jeongyeon teasingly said.

"I think that too..." Bambam chuckled.

"If he likes her, he can keep better care of her handle the phone to him"

"Ney... Jeongyeon... Do I have to leave with Jihyo? I am ready I don't have any problem" Daniel excitedly said.

"Hey! Excited electron. Be calm. You have to protect Jihyo... " Jeongyeon explained everything to Daniel. And he is ready to support and protect Jihyo.

"Please give the phone to Bambam" Daniel did what jeongyeon said.

"Ney... Noona?"

"You and other boys keep an eye on school and give your best to protect it. Cause maybe possible some more attacks could take place"

"Okay... I'll tell this to everyone"

"Great... And be careful"

"We will noona... And you to please be careful...  I am hanging up"

As soon as jeongyeon hunged the call she found nayeon getting out of her room wearing more comfy clothes.

"Shower?" Nayeon asked.

"I will take after tzuyu will bring my stuffs" Nayeon nodded with a smile.

When Jeongyeon goes to take a shower nayeon wished out her phone to call someone...