5

<NEXT DAY>
@SCHOOL

It's lunch break.

As usual JeongDahChaeTzu were sitting in the corner eating silently.

Out of nowhere Nayeon , Momo, Sana, Mina and Jihyo sat with them.

They lift their heads and then ignore them and started focusing on eating.

"YAAH! Are you ignoring me. The IM NAYEON"

They still didn't lift their head.

"We just wanted to say thanks. Jihyo told us everything" Mina politely said.

That everything  word make them to lift their heads up. They know they have warned Jihyo to not to reveal their identity.

They glared at Jihyo.

"Oh! Yeah... I told them everything... Like how they got drunk and passed out but you helped them by giving them lift to their houses" Jihyo explained the lie spoken by her to girls and all 4 were quick enough to catch it.

"We just wanted to thanks you. It's nayeon unnie's birthday tommrow. Would you like to join us?" Sana asked.

They all stood up and Jeongyeon was the one to initiate to speak.

"We have accepted your  thank you now don't follow us and leave us ALONE. Thanks"

With that 3 younger girls left but as jeongyeon's bag was on the corner seat she turn to take her bag.

But she felt someone grabbed her wrist.

"What do you want?" She coldly said.

"You and your kids on my birthday" Nayeon demanded.

"Are you dumb or deaf I said no means N.O." jeongyeon firmly said.

"You'll be coming or I'll not celebrate it" Nayeon stomp her feet like a kid

"I don't care..." Jeongyeon directly looked in nayeon's eye.

"If you'll come I'll give you your favourite dish"

'blood? '  jeongyeon mentally smirked on her thought.

"I don't have a favorite dish. And why are you forcing US to join you. You already have soo many friends and of course your family. Don't irritate us"

"Jihyo is going to her hometown for 2 days as she have some important work. And I want to show my gratitude towards your help last night"

Even Jeongyeon don't want to be present at her party she already read nayeon's behavior. She'll not let go of jeongyeon until she'll say yes...

"Okay... We will come but just for an hour. Now let me go"

Nayeon smiled ear to ear and let go of jeongyeon's wrist.

'A pure kid'  jeongyeon sighed.