24

Nayeon took her bag as she was in her casual clothes now she was about to leave when her door opened revealing jeongyeon.

Her grip on her bag's strap became tighter yes! She is the one who said jeongyeon to meet her but now she is not having guts to face after the song she have sung.

No one utter anything until jeongyeon shut the door and stood in front of nayeon.

Just few centimeters gap and a dim light.

"Please... Don't do this" Jeongyeon broke the ice making nayeon directly looking in her eyes.

"What?" Nayeon softly asked unaware of what jeongyeon trying to say.

"Don't love me"

"You are too late Yoo Jeongyeon to say these words" Nayeon said with a faint smile.

"I am not safe for you" This is the reason why jeongyeon took soo much of time entering nayeon's room. She is fighting her thoughts that whether to tell nayeon about her beign a Vampire or not. And she decided that IF needed she'll reveal herself.

"You are safest for ME..."

"Please don't do this nayeon... Don't love me.." Jeongyeon cupped nayeon's cheek and said these directly looking in her eyes.

Nayeon slapped jeongyeon's hand away her eyes became glassy.

"Why jeongyeon... Why? Why you are controlling your self... To love ME? You yourself is well aware about the fact that you are into ME... Then why?" a tear dropped from nayeon's eye.

"Because I am from dark" Jeongyeon scream.

"Then I'll be your light... Don't make it hard jeongyeon... Please don't make it hard and things more complicated for ME to understand"

Jeongyeon whiped nayeon's tears with her thumb.

She is ready to tell nayeon truth.

She took a deep breath.

"I am Vampire" she said.

Nayeon can't utter a word it's like her world frozed... She... She was loving a Vampire from past 2 years..