32

Nayeon woke up with a little dizziness.

"Are you fine?"

Nayeon nodded

"pain?"

Nayeon shook her head...

"But... It's burning. Here... Please make it right" Nayeon said while pointing towards her lips.

"Yaah! Im Nayeon... How can you ask for a kiss in a situation like this" Jeongyeon chuckled.

"I am happy... You know... Now I can fly, I can run faster than a bullet train, I can do everything and what about my power upon maturity?"

"It will come... Soon... As you are already mature you'll be asked for a power"

"Asked?" Jeongyeon nodded.

"On the first birthday this year which is after 5 months... The one you'll wish at 12:01 at mid night... You'll be granted by that power" Jeongyeon smiled...

"So should we start working on the plan... To kill those 2?" Jeongyeon nodded.

"Nayeon..."

"Hmm?"

"after this we will leave this state forever..." Nayeon nodded with a smile plastered on her face.

"All the best... And please be safe" Jeongyeon hugged her and she hugged her back

"I will... Jeongyeon-ah I will... For you" Jeongyeon kissed her fore head and that kiss was the most powerful kiss she have recieved in her life it directly touched her soul.

She marched outside the room.
And saw Mr Hwang and Haeng simply using their phones.

"I am ready..."

"Okay... Hwang... Can I drink first please?" Mr. Haeng pleased his best friend who just nodded.

Haeng took her to his room to have a delicious meal.

Nayeon's palms are sweating as soon as he dug his fangs in Nayeon's body... It hurts, it wasn't the same what jeongyeon did to her.

The pain was unbearable but nayeon didn't scream because she know jeongyeon is still here she'll hurt if she'll listen to Nayeon's scream.

As soon as Mr. Haeng sipped Nayeon's blood he started feeling dizzy and nauseous.

He knows what does it means

"You... you are a... Vampire?" He asked as he tries to breath.

Nayeon grinned.

In a second his body started becoming lifeless , then a black shadow covered his body and at last that black shadow mixed with the air.

Nayeon came out of Haeng's bedroom and goes to Hwang...

"Where is Haeng?" It's the first question he asked.

"He said he drinked way to much to come out of the room. He just plopped on his bed" Nayeon lied with a tear in her eyes.

She is not ready to bare that pain again

But she don't have another option. She did the same thing with Hwang and ran to jeongyeon.

"Nayeon... Are you okay?" Nayeon shook her head..

Jeongyeon piggy backed nayeon and ran towards her house as they leaves in same forest her house is not that far and within a second she reached their and put nayeon gently on her bed.